GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

SOLD: Apex SM-10 Wheels 17x8.5" ET43 w/ Michelin X-Ice Snow 235/45/17 - $800 picked up

Selling my winter set that I had on my car before I got rid of it. I bought the wheels and tires in November 2021 and used them until March with snow tires as my winter set. Probably used for about 2500 miles. Car was totaled in an accident so no longer use these wheels. All of them are in...
  2. D

SOLD: Ross Tech VCDS Hex v2 cable 2 VINS left out of 3 - $OLD

Selling the Ross Tech VCDS Hex v2 cable with 2 VINS left (1 was used on my car). Asking for $OLD shipped.
  3. D

SOLD: OEM Mk7 GTI downpipe

Located in Ann Arbor, MI. Was removed around 55k miles. Not sure how much these go for so please make an offer if you'd like to pick it up. Not really looking to ship since it's big and heavy.
  4. D

FS: Thinkware U1000 4k Dashcam with the motion detector + Celllink Neo Battery + Extended Pack - $700

Selling my Thinkware U1000 dash cam and the battery packs that powered the dash cam in my car. I ran it through the Celllink Neo Batteries (1 main + extender) so it usually ran for about 2-3 days with full charge. Asking for $700 shipped...
  5. D

No longer for sale

Selling my Sprint Booster V3 that I've used for about 20k miles. Selling because I no longer have the car
  6. D

SOLD: Brand New SuperPro 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar - $OLD

Selling brand new SuperPro 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar that has never been installed. Was planning to install sometime soon but no longer have the car. Asking for $OLD shipped.
  7. D

SOLD: Brand New Neuspeed Sport Brake Lines - $OLD

Selling brand new SS Neuspeed Brake Lines that have never been installed. Was planning to install sometime soon but no longer have the car. In the original package. Asking for $OLD shipped. https://neuspeed.com/collections/volkswagen-golf-gti-mk7-2-0l-tsi/products/neuspeed-sport-brake-lines-hvw44pp
  8. D

SOLD: Brand New Aluminum Subframe 3Q0-199-369-E - $OLD

Selling the aluminum subframe I was planning to install sometime in the future. No longer have the car so selling this. It's a big and heavy item so not really looking to ship. Asking for $OLD picked up from Ann Arbor, MI
  9. D

SOLD

Selling my AWE touring exhaust for mk7 with Jake's anti sag hanger welded on the muffler section. Moved on to Baun Performance's Stealth suitcase CBE so getting rid of my AWE set. Used for about 5k miles / 8 months. Some scratches on the exhaust tips. Asking for $OLD picked up in Ann Arbor, MI...
  10. D

SOLD please delete

Selling my BFI stage 1 transmission mount in excellent condition. Used for about 18k miles / a year and a half. Asking for $old shipped. Also selling the engine mount so will give a little bit of discount for combining both: $old combined Only selling because I got a set of the Superpro mounts...
  11. D

SOLD please delete

Selling my BFI stage 1 engine mount in excellent condition. Used for about 18k miles / a year and a half. Asking for $220 shipped. Also selling the engine mount so will give a little bit of discount for combining both: $OLD combined Only selling because I got a set of the Superpro mounts. Link...
  12. D

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

I'm selling my Eurocode rear chassis brace that I used for about a month. As minimal as this brace is I've been needing to use the whole trunk space so I'm just getting rid of it. I didn't put the sticker on there and don't have it anymore. Asking for $OLD shipped CONUS.
  13. D

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

SOLD THANKS I'm selling my set of Neuspeed RSe10 wheels in pretty good shape. I had them for about a year now and had the set of Michelin PSAS4 since I had them installed. 2 of them are in 9/10 condition but 2 has some curb rashes. I'll try to summarize conditions as well as I can via pictures...
  14. D

SOLD: Alcantara wrapped steering wheel for DSG

Tried out the alcantara wrapped steering wheel. Looks nice and all but didn't like how it felt in hands (too slippery and not enough padding) so came off after a week of use. Got it from Aliexpress. Asking for $OLD shipped Won't respond to "what's your best price" / lowball offers
  15. D

FS: GTI stock suitcase muffler, stock midpipe with Vibrant 17930 resonator

I just switched my exhaust to AWE from stock so I'm getting rid of the stock exhaust. I'm located near Seattle, so pick up only for the muffler and the midpipe but I can ship the exhaust tips - Stock suitcase muffler. It was cut at the dimple to try out the CSS muffler. Asking for $120 -...
  16. D

SOLD

SOLD
  17. D

SOLD please delete

Selling the capacitive climate control unit I bought on Aliexpress. I used it for about 2 weeks before deciding that I wanted to stick to the original knobs and buttons. It looks cool and all but I really missed the "sync" being on a physical button. This version is the one that has heated seats...
  18. D

Latest (NAR 2020/2021) Navigation Map SD Card - 5NA 919 866 AQ

Selling my SD card map I used with my nav unit. It's the latest version available (2020-2021). Asking for $60 shipped. I'm in Seattle if you'd like to pick up the card.
  19. D

SOLD - MIB2 unit with nav from MY 2016 GTI 3Q0 035 876

I'm selling the MIB2 brain unit I pulled from my 2016 GTI. Everything's working great, but since I got the Active Info Display retrofitted, I also wanted the nav in the display which apparently the TechniSat one doesn't support. It's been unlocked so it can use later SD card maps. Supports...
  20. D

SOLD please delete

I'm selling my carbon fiber steering wheel I used for a few months. Nothing really wrong with the wheel, just want to go back to the stock wheel. There's a slight scratch at the bottom, but everything else is fine. You'd just get the wheel (no air bag, no controls, and no dsg paddle) Asking...