GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Places to look for used GTI.

That's good to know. Just looking at the their vehicles in general, they all seem to be low mileage (less than 60k mi.) and accident free, which is ideally what I am looking for. Did your car come from a different state? Any issues with the registration?
  2. K

Places to look for used GTI.

Looking at getting a '17 GTi in spring hopefully. Has anyone bought a car from Carvana or Vroom without seeing the car in person first? What has your experience been like?
  3. K

New Member Intro

I know the DSG is quicker... I just miss driving a manual.
  4. K

New Member Intro

Hey folks, Just a quick one to introduce myself. Relatively new to posting here (joined for while researching a while ago). Don't have a GTi yet, but looking at getting one later this year (maybe in spring or summer). Done lots of reading on the trim levels and kinda settled on looking for '17...
  5. K

Trim/options Vin Lookup Online Tool

Totally coincidental on my part. 🤷‍♂️ I am looking to buy soon and wanted some guidance so joined the forums and have been doing some reading without posting. I actually clicked on the site that Kevinc posted and was redirected to the new site.
  6. K

Trim/options Vin Lookup Online Tool

This tool is awesome. I am looking to get a 2016 or newer SE later this year, and definitely want the PP. Some car sites (like CarGurus) allows you to filter by the PP, but that's only if the seller lists it with that package. Other than the GTI logo on the calipers and the red GTI badging...