1. ArmyShepherd

He>I

He>I
  2. ArmyShepherd

Help with Missing Part

Thanks for the information.
  3. ArmyShepherd

Help with Missing Part

I noticed that I‘m missing a plug/bolt on the drivers side sill. I’ve attached two pictures: one from passenger side with piece; drivers side without. First, what is the piece? Second, what is it’s purpose? I’ve had the car for 11 months; purchased new. However, I just noticed it missing last...
  4. ArmyShepherd

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Where did you purchase the mirror?
  5. ArmyShepherd

Rust!

Thanks
  6. ArmyShepherd

Rust!

Thanks for the suggestions, folks.
  7. ArmyShepherd

Rust!

Thanks...not near the ocean.
  8. ArmyShepherd

Rust!

Anyone else experience RUST on door hinge bolts? I noticed this about three months ago. Took it to local VW dealership yesterday for a wheel alignment. Had them look at the bolt. Was told that is normal! My response...rust on a 6 month new vehicle is not normal. I’ve never seen rust form on a...
  9. ArmyShepherd

Climate Control Button Lighting

The fan speed lights are very dim. I own a 18 Passat and fan speed lights are much brighter, which makes it easier to see in daylight. I stopped by the loc vw dealership and looked a 20 gti and it was the same...very dim. I guess vw decided to dim the fan speed lights.
  10. ArmyShepherd

What are these?

Thanks for the quick reply. That’s it...trim fastening clips.
  11. ArmyShepherd

What are these?

Picked-up a new 19 GTI last week. I detailed it this past weekend and found these under the backseats. Anyone out there have an idea? I know I can go by my local VW service dept. and ask, but trying to avoid that if possible.