GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

ACC and Front Assist Not Available

Hello today I started up my Golf Mk7 1.6tdi bluemotion technology a ACC and Front Assist Not Available could it have anything to do with the weather as it’s been raining heavily due to storm francis hitting the UK, it was working perfectly fine yesterday and hoping is it easy fixed as I use ACC...
  2. K

PLUG & PLAY MK7.5 LED HEADLIGHTS FOR MK7

Hello everyone I’m wondering if these new head lights units will fit my 2013 MK7 1.6 TDI SE Bluemotion Technology or would I be better buying the Golf MK7 head lights I believe it is possible to retro fit has anyone done this before ? Thanks
  3. K

1.6TDI REMAP

Hello everyone I recently purchased a 2013 Golf 1.6TDI SE Bluemotion Technology and considering getting it remapped by a reputable company and was hoping for advice such as can the engine, engine components and turbo handle it from the post below it says the turbo is increased by 0.2PSI which I...
  4. K

A/C MAKING HISSING SOUND WHEN ON

Hello everyone does anyone else’s golf making a hissing sound when the A/C is turned on but goes away when you turn off the A/C a friend of mine who also owns a golf has the same problem is it the alternator belt or does the A/C need recharged or any ideas what is casing this ? Thanks