GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

Just noticed for the 1st time that I'm getting two different oil temp readings. I never looked at the digital because my analog is always there. I've always noticed my oil temp gauge goes up to 200 and stays. The digital readout was between 220 to 228, but my analog always registered 200?? Is...
  2. Laterz

San Antonio Roadtrip

Mk6Autobahn and I met up this morning for an awesome drive via SA, Bandera, Hondo, Tarpley and back. Great times testing the limits of our cars.
  3. Laterz

2019 Performance Package

Will someone please clear up for me what the 2019 GTI Performance Package included. I know it includes the red badges, LSD and larger brakes. I've also read that you got 10 more hp???
  4. Laterz

Normal wear and tear??

What is normal wear and tear on GTI's concerning driving habits? To put it simply, do we treat them like babies, putting them through the paces once in a while, or is everyday spirited driving perfectly fine?
  5. Laterz

Fathers Day Slow N Sear

Got this for Fathers Day, trying it out smoking some pork ribs. (Dont worry I moved the grill after the pics.) See you in 6 hours...
  6. Laterz

The Driver's Edge

From San Antonio, considering signing up for driving classes in Houston. Any thoughts?