GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tmaslove

Need help with trunk weather strip

Happy Sunday everyone! I’m having terrible luck with this tropical storm that’s been slowly passing over South FL and my cars weather strip that surrounds the trunk is failing and water is leaking into the left corner of the car/trunk. I removed the weather strip since the glue is basically...
  2. tmaslove

Wtb: 2015+ GTI *manual*

I got 10k cash. Looking for well maintained GTI. Must be Manual. can be stock or some Bolton mods. post what you have
  3. tmaslove

South FL (Miami) good detailers?

Anybody have a good detailed car wash or company that they’d like to share with me? Looking for a good hand wash + ceramic coat with a good interior detail. I’ve asked around but I’ve hit a wall. Anybody have someone who’s fair priced and good at what they do? thank you
  4. tmaslove

WTB: Intercooler (delete)

Looking to upgrade from stock to performance IC. Originally was gonna order a do88 but the turnaround time is 4-6 weeks. anybody have something comparable for sale? Located in Miami
  5. tmaslove

WTB: do88 or related Intercooler

Evening, located in Miami, FL. Willing to pay for shipping or make a decent drive to pick up an Intercooler for my mk7. Post what you have (with pics) and prices please cheers 🍻
  6. tmaslove

Eurojet

Hello, Is anybody running Eurojet CB? If you are, have you Y piped the rear? Trying to get some more pops and bangs but I’m afraid to gut the CB and Y pipe and it be way too loud or raspy. Eurojet CB comes with 1 muffler and the cat. Anybody got vids for sound purposes? cheers 🍻
  7. tmaslove

In the market for a bike?

Good evening, I’m not sure if this is allowed and if it’s not, I apologize in advance. If you’re into cycling and you’re in the market for a new bike, I’m sure you’re aware that finding a bike right now is close to impossible. I work for a large known store in South Miami, FL and sell bikes...
  8. tmaslove

Anybody running VLand?

Anything I should be concerned about if I go with the vland euro taillights? Anybody running them?
  9. tmaslove

Eurojet for the Mk7

Has anybody purchased the Eurojet CB or TB exhaust for their Mk7 or Mk7.5? I’m a big fan of how my Eurojet CB exhaust sounded on my Mk6 2.5L and I’m curious if any of you gentlemen have installed their new one on your Mk7 GTI I would like to hear a clip or your feedback on sound. Their sample...
  10. tmaslove

Water stains

Hello. Anybody have a recommendation on a product to use to remove these stains? I’ve gotten multiple car washes by several different people and they haven’t been able to remove these stains. I’ve considered wrapping it and calling it a day but figured I’d ask here
  11. tmaslove

WTB: Euro Mk7.5 Taillights for Mk7

Preferably Ed’s, BEC or Helix reps unless someone is parting their oem’s for a decent price Long shot if you’re local, I’m located in South FL but willing to pay for shipping as well 👍🏼