GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

034 Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

I've had them for ~ 6 months. They have the coil sleeves on them, yes. They work fine and don't make much noise, but some people are picky. I'm sure you have read the reviews on this already though.
  2. J

Yah I have the coil binding noise when I turn sharp into a parking spot. No noise on bumps though.
  3. J

Here are mine after a couple of months. Seem to be pretty level no rake to me. Ride is pretty decent, but my friend says its stiff as hell in the back seats. I have alittle noise from the coils but nothing that annoys me.
  4. J

EQT Discharge pipe w/ Unitronic Intake

Hello All! Wondering if anyone has experience with some intake fitment when using the EQT discharge pipe kit w/ TMD. I previously had an AWE intake that would rub against the mounting bracket for the EQT pipe , prefer not to grind on shit. Plus I want to be matchy matchy with my Unitronic TIP...
  5. J

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

I took mine in on Monday this week. Flashed car back to stock prior to going and they literally made no mention of it so I guess it doesn't matter? or its dealer based....for reference I used Kearney Mesa VW near SD area.
  6. J

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

2019 w/ DSG. Stock besides the ECU and TCU tune. Came from 2.50, switched to the new 2.51 a couple weeks ago. For me I honestly don't like the way the car drives, I recently went back to 2.50 today and to me it drives way better for my style. I did also recently get a cylinder 2 misfire which...
  7. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Oh that is good to know. Thanks for the response! Look forward to the release for GTI.
  8. J

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Any reason why this doesn't work with 19+ GTI with same transmission? Unless they are different then the R?