GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Questions about different sized rims.

Hey guys, I recently purchased rims for my MK7 as on the website it stated that they were compatible. I have now received my order although they informed me that they had to repinch the rims from 5/114.3 to 5/112. This is a reputable company .etc although i'm worried about the safety of them...
  2. T

Exhaust Advice

Appreciate all the advice and the 150 PS spec. You're wrong with the rephrasing tho. My personal insurance is fine. My country literally doesn't allow anyone to get insured on anything above 160 bhp unless you're 24 years old. It sucks but its happening.
  3. T

Exhaust Advice

Hey guys, I've got a Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI MK7 DSG and i'm looking to upgrade the exhaust system to give it those nice DSG farts. Due to insurance issues in my country unfortunately a 1.4 is the fastest we can get. Has anyone got any suggestions on which systems to get and from where? I've...
  4. T

Where can I find steering wheels?

What would I need? I was told by a garage that i'd need the steering wheel with the dsg paddle shifter connectors as well as taking it to a VW garage to change the cars settings via a computer.
  5. T

Where can I find steering wheels?

Hey guys, i've got a stock 1.4 TSI Volkswagen Golf MK7 and i'm looking to upgrade the steering wheel due to the fact that mine currently hasn't got any DSG paddle shifters (can only switch via the DSG shifter in center console). I was looking to maybe add the steering wheel of a Golf R or GTI...
  6. T

What size rims should I get?

Thanks man! Do you think 18 inches are a good option then since it's right in the middle? I'll also be getting matching Pirelli P zero tyres for them.
  7. T

What size rims should I get?

Hey guys, I've got a Volkswagen Golf MK7 1.4 TSI with stock rims. I've been looking at getting the GMP Matisse ones although i'm not sure which size to get, 17 inch, 18 inch or 19 inch. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to rims. Any advice would be appreciated!!