GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

SOLD! 2019 White GTI ‘Rabbit Edition’ Pristine with $17,714 in Mods and Upgrades. Asking $24,000.

Sounds just like people wasting their time picking on an old man. You’d have better luck selling on Facebook Marketplace. I had a low mileage GTI clean title that I reverted back to stock and didn’t get a single inquiry from this forum and listed below kbb. Ended up selling to a VW dealer.
  2. V

SOLD! 2019 White GTI ‘Rabbit Edition’ Pristine with $17,714 in Mods and Upgrades. Asking $24,000.

The price seems pretty good now considering the upgrades. Especially being a Rabbit edition with 7 speed dsg. It might just take longer to sell as is vs stock.
  3. V

BMS Intercooler

Just wrapped around to secure to radiator.
  4. V

WTB: IE FDS v2 or APR intercooler

I have one for sale brand new.
  5. V

New Enkei rpf1’s (Sold)

Sold. Please delete
  6. V

Mk7 GTI aftermarket mods part out SoCal, 92587

I don’t see why not maybe the spacing is different for the tips. I can take measurements to see if it would fit. Yeah system doesn’t come with a resonator. Still sounded good though
  7. V

Not at the moment doesn’t seem worth it to ship on my end.
  8. V

Yeah still available
  9. V

Local Buyer flaked. Is38 still available.
  10. V

Yeah still have everything that came with the vents. I didn’t purchase the rain guards.
  11. V

I’ll let you know if it falls through. I don’t have an hpfp for sale only stock Lpfp and precision 450 upgraded one
  12. V

16’ GTI autobahn Dsg 29k miles (Sold)

Bump lowered price
  13. V

New Enkei rpf1’s (Sold)

Bump
  14. V

Additional pics
  15. V

Selling my 2016 GTI autobahn dsg with performance package. Currently has 29k miles. It’s all stock except for triple isc lowering springs which only drops the car 1/2-3/4 inches. Designed to work with stock struts. Also has 18” VW Durban wheels. Rear wiper delete, will include wiper parts with...
  16. V

New Enkei rpf1’s (Sold)

Bump price drop $825. Willing to split up the set front and rears.