GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: Racingline Oil Cooler Kit

Bump for offers!
  2. I

FS: AWE Touring Catback, APR Downpipe, Cobb AP, Konig Dekagram Wheels w/Michelin Tires

Attached is 1 picture of the small curb rash 1 wheel has, it's very small And also are attached 4 pictures, 1 of each tire so you can get an idea of the tread life left on the tires.
  3. I

FS: Racingline Oil Cooler Kit

This is for a brand new Racingline Oil Cooler Kit I bought from Urotuning but never got around to installing it on my 2017 GTI. The box was just opened for pictures, but otherwise, it had just sat in my garage. SOLD! Thanks
  4. I

FS: DieselGeek Sigma 6 Six Speed Short Shift Kit

I am selling a brand new Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Six Speed Short Shift Kit. I bought this in July 2020 but never ended up installing it, it isn't the new revised version. I only opened the box to take the pictures I added to this thread. SOLD Thanks
  5. I

FS: AWE Touring Catback, APR Downpipe, Cobb AP, Konig Dekagram Wheels w/Michelin Tires

That’s how it came from awe, no worries thanks for your time
  6. I

That’s a clamp and it’s not welded. The exhaust doesn’t have any issues.
  7. I

I recently sold my 2017 MK7 GTI so I have a few parts I am selling AWE Touring Catback - SOLD! shipped had it installed for 9 months and roughly 3k miles APR Downpipe - SOLD shipped. It is missing the high-flow cat that comes with it. I had it for 9 months and 3k miles. It has DEI titanium wrap...
  8. I

Race Seat in MK7

I think I'll go to the shop in person. I have a pretty cheap helmet, so I'm not sure it even supports a HANS device
  9. I

Race Seat in MK7

Even my local PCA rep told me to avoid replacing the factory VW seat, and said the quickfit pro would be a great alternative. I need to call a local race shop to see about getting a HANS device as well, I'm told a HANS device is mandatory in most DE rung-goups when using a harness. I've never...
  10. I

Race Seat in MK7

I have reached out to my local PCA group to ask for their advice as well. So this is the actual unit I would look into? https://www.schrothracing.com/item/schroth-quickfit-pro/ I'm just afraid if I buy another VW seat i'll just run into similar issue of sliding around. I tracked my GTR last...
  11. I

Race Seat in MK7

This was really helpful, thank you so much. I did have a few follow-up questions: 1. Would the Schroth Quick Fit Pro Harness keep me more stable in the seat? 2. Can I replace my stock adjustable seat with another aftermarket adjustable seat? And if so, would this prevent the need for a half...