GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Anyone ever purchase parts from vwdirectautoparts?

I’m doing some maintenance on my suspension and I’m curious if anyone has ever used this site. I have only seen one member on the forums link this site and I’ve found a couple ok reviews. Is this a real website? I don’t want to get counterfeit items or no items at all. Happy to spend more on...
  2. O

New springs (DG) replacing components on TSI?

I am getting some DG springs for my TSI soon. I figure while I’m under there I should replace some parts as I am at about 90k. So far I plan to replace strut mount, strut bearing, and strut bushing. Should I replace my stock dampers as well? I am assuming yes, but I’m not sure if I should buy...
  3. O

Trans Fluid Change, Not Enough Fluid Went In?

I just decided to do a trans service on my golf. Since it's new to me I am trying to change a lot of the fluids. I just did the trans service in my driveway. I had the whole car lifted and level, and I drained the old fluid. I am worried though because I thought that 2.2Q was supposed to go back...
  4. O

ignore. moving to proper forum

Ignore Moving to proper forum idk how to delete
  5. O

Is 87k too many miles to tune a car?

Hey all, First post here, but I've been lurking a bit. I just purchased a 2016 Golf TSI 1.8 with 87000 miles on it about a month ago. I am very happy with this vehicle so far, it is really reminiscent of my first vehicle, a MKIII Jetta, but upgraded. I love it and it seems to have been taken...