GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Manual parking brake button popped off

I tried something like this when my button came off but I ended up having to glue it because I snapped the tab clean off oops
  2. C

Anyone know what this squeaking noise can be? It is driving me up the wall.

I hear it over bumps but I also hear it when stationary. When I move off it goes away and when I change gears you can hear it. I don't think I've ever heard it when the car is cold, only when it is completely warmed up is it the worst.
  3. C

Read the previous posts about using a strong glue or epoxy I did it over a year ago and it has still held.
  4. C

AUX Port retrofit in 2019+

Does anyone know if its possible to retrofit the USB/AUX combo in 2019s+ MIB 2 without the AUX jack? I looked all over for the part on the newer ones to see if it has the same two connectors on the back but can't find it anywhere. If it's the same plugs I'm assuming it would simply be plug and...
  5. C

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

If there are any new ones they are the last MK7s ever as puebla made the last mk7 golf about a month ago
  6. C

-

deletion
  7. C

Single rear fog light?

As far as I know, VW hasn't equipped any us model with factory rear fog lamps.
  8. C

Worked great. Had my handbrake with no button on it for months, I don't have the bumps showing on mine either although it does feel a bit more "squishy" than it did before but that might be down to using too much epoxy on mine. So much easier than trying to go to the dealer right now and paying...
  9. C

Help removing third small connector underseat

I figured it out if anyone is wondering, what you have to do is stick a small flathead screwdriver between the connector and the clip it self and pull the connector out.
  10. C

Help removing third small connector underseat

I'm trying to get my passenger seat out and theres this third connector that I can't figure out how to get out without breaking it, the little clip on the side of doesn't seem to go in. I looked on youtube and most people don't seem to have this connector under their seat, what is it even for?
  11. C

GTI Seat in Regular Golf

Anyone swap a GTI seat in a Golf 2-door? My drivers seat is really worn and i'm looking for an upgrade. Wondering if it's plug and play from another 2-door.