GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nok513

8 Bit Performance

I noticed the other day these guys were mentioned on a FB group (don't remember the FB user) getting praised for their tune. Looking at some of their info, I noticed one of our own ( @Switchleg ) being mentioned and involved with their research and development. I'm surprised I haven't heard much...
  2. nok513

Issues with BMP Illuminators

Just recently, the passenger side low beam starts flickering when highs are turned on. In the past, I've had to send back the headlight unit in to BMP for a loud fan issue on that side. The fan got loud again after the temps dropped. I don't think the low beams are serviceable, but I was...
  3. nok513

Bear Mountain Wednesday Night Car Cruise

Anybody going tonight? It's been a few years since I've been to one, but looking forward to seeing some GTI's there.
  4. nok513

Driving on Bilstein B14/B16's in the North East

I've been on the fence about "upgrading" and getting coilovers for a while now and haven't pulled the trigger since most of the NE is riddled in potholes. Springs have come to mind, but the cost of getting dampers and springs aren't too far off from getting quality set of coilovers such as the...
  5. nok513

FS: Baun Performance Midpipe was for ARM catted dp to MK7.5 Borla 3" CBE = $325

Midpipe was for ARM catted dp to MK7.5 Borla 3" CBE. Selling Borla CBE so no longer need it. Available for pickup or shipping ($325 + shipping at buyer's expense)
  6. nok513

FS: $375 MK7/7.5 ARM 3" Catted Downpipe in 10940 area

Parting ways with my ARM 3" catted downpipe, my loss is your gains. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Adapter for 3" catback exhaust attached on pic, and adapter to oem catback also included. O2 spacer in pictures not included. *Also selling on different thread; $325 Baun Performance Vibrant...
  7. nok513

FS: MK7/7.5 ARM Motorsports 3" Catted Downpipe in 10940: $350

Parting ways with my ARM 3" catted downpipe, my loss is your gains. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Adapter for 3" catback exhaust attached on pic, and adapter to oem catback also included. O2 spacer in pictures not included. *Also selling on different thread; $325 Baun Performance Vibrant...
  8. nok513

FS: Baun Performance Borla Resonated Mid-pipe - $325

Midpipe was for ARM catted dp to MK7.5 Borla 3" CBE. Selling Borla CBE so no longer need it. Available for pickup or shipping ($325+ shipping at buyer's expense)
  9. nok513

SOLD

Selling my Borla Type S catback for MK7.5 [2018-2021] (Part # 140751 $848.99 on CarID) including both Borla res delete pipe and Borla resonator (Part# 60666 $199.99 on ECS Tuning). It's already been pulled off my 2020 GTI, just needs cleaning up. Otherwise, it's in great shape. $700 for the...
  10. nok513

Looking to upgrade Front Lower Control Arms / Bushings

I don't track or race the car but do quite a bit of spirited driving and mountain carving when weather permits. I've been looking to replace the rear bushings on the front LCA's with the BFI RS3 style solid rubber bushings. Thought about superpro or powerflex bushings, but I think that might be...
  11. nok513

BMP Tuning Illuminator Series™ Dynamic LED Headlights MK7.5 Review

After waiting for several months, 4 months to be exact, I finally got the BMP Tuning Illuminator GTI headlights for my 2020 GTI S in January. It’s been a few weeks now since I’ve installed them and wanted to give my short-term impression on them for anyone interested in picking up a pair...
  12. nok513

OTA Updates

Anybody else get this email? Would save us a trip to the dealership. I'm sure everyone is gonna be flagged now...lol... speculation of course.
  13. nok513

Removing OEM headlight harness

I don't know what I'm having such a hard time getting the harness off. Am I suppose push down on tab, pull tab towards the firewall.
  14. nok513

Happy New Year V dub Fam!

A little early but wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year from my co-pilots!
  15. nok513

NY Exhaust Fines Loud Illegal Exhaust Systems

Anybody read this nonsense? I get the illegal drag racing but assume that everyone with "loud" exhausts are racing is a bit much. https://champ.gothamist.com/champ/gothamist/news/fines-noisy-illegal-mufflers-and-exhaust-systems-now-raised-1000
  16. nok513

ARM Downpipe Hitting Front Center Brace

New issue sprung up today after install Baun's midpipe. Not blaming the the fitment of the midpipe, but I can't seem to get the ARM DP from hitting the front center brace under the driver / passenger. I didn't have the issue before while running the Borla resonated midpipe. I feel metal on metal...
  17. nok513

iSweep Center Floor Brace Squeak

After installing the brace, I've noticed a squeak coming from the rear. I was able to pinpoint the noise to the brake lines rubbing on the iSweep braces. It sounds like I had a case of water bottles in the trunk rubbing. Pushing the rear end up and down will reproduce the squeaking. I tried...
  18. nok513

ECS Rear Subframe locking collar

I start installing this and I'm having an issue getting the front of the subframe to come down. The back came down easy but I mostly unthreaded the 2 fronts and they didn't budge. Anyone come across this?