GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Turbo Exhaust Stud Part #

Been putting off my IS38 install.. decided tonight was the night. One broken stud. Only thing I didn’t have in the install kit. Should be able to weld a nut to it in the morning. Gotta call the dealer see if they have them.. can anyone confirm this is correct P/N? N91231701
  2. D

SOLD

I have an OE downpipe off a 16’ GTI with just under 40k miles on it. Does not come with clamps or sensors. SOLD
  3. D

Idle while stopped at traffic lights

I have a 16’ DSG.. about 40k miles. Purchased with 20K miles. When stopped at a light or sitting in traffic I’ve noticed if somewhat firm on brake the idle dips down and once you kind of lift just a tiny bit but still with brake applied there is a surge and idle increase. It’s very noticeable...
  4. D

Euro Golf R tails.. coding

I have a 16’ GTI, installed a set of Euro Golf R tails with the ECS harness kit. I coded everything with OBDeleven. I have the amber turns, inner and out brake lights work, etc. I didn’t hook up rear fog with euro switch. Didn’t think it was needed. Is there any tweaks or options for turns in...
  5. D

Stutter/Misfire Under Load

Some basic info first: 16’- 40k miles. IE Stage 2 93 Octane, IE DSG tune, IE Downpipe, AWE Cat Back, Racingline Intake, Racingline Intercooler, ECS charge pipes silicone boots. All of this has been done for a few weeks now with zero issues. Cold here in NEPA.. Car has sat in garage the last two...
  6. D

FS- MK7 ECS MUFFLER DELETE -SOLD

SOLD!!