GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WonderWaffle

FS: Maxton Design Front Splitter V2

Bump. New asking price is $70. Please get this thing out of my garage
  2. WonderWaffle

Brand new Maxton front splitter v2 for mk7 GTI. Local only. Raleigh, NC 120$

If anyone is looking for the exact same thing but in Florida lmk it’s been sitting in my garage for some time now.
  3. WonderWaffle

FS: Brand new solowerks s1

Was worth a shot...
  4. WonderWaffle

FS: Brand new solowerks s1

This still available? I’m in Orlando
  5. WonderWaffle

Wtb coilovers MK7 GTI

If you do end up going for the solowerks lmk how they ride I wanna get a set myself and hear nothing but good things about them for the price.
  6. WonderWaffle

Bump. I’m also open to negotiating price. I feel bad it’s just sitting in my garage collecting dust and can be making someone’s mk7 look a little more aggressive🥺
  7. WonderWaffle

CTS downpipe and Borla exhaust

Ya that’s a better way to explain it
  8. WonderWaffle

SOLD

Do you have a Coca-cola mini fridge in your car?👀and if so where’d you get it?
  9. WonderWaffle

SOLD

Nice mini fridge bro haha. For some reason when I click the links to the photos from gmail, it shows a dog saying merry Christmas, some logs, and a mini fridge😂
  10. WonderWaffle

I’m on the same setup just catted and there’s drone after you hit 85 mph.
  11. WonderWaffle

No problems with fitment. Just don’t throw away the clamp that VW provides that goes between the end of the downpipe and the start of the catback.
  12. WonderWaffle

Does anyone recognize this component in the engine bay? Is mine aftermarket?

Do yourself a favor and remove the long plastic piece at the bottom of this picture with the two stickers on it. With an open intake, that piece is useless, as it acts as a big straw for the stock closed intake to suck cooler ambient air through. Better to have that frontal area open so you can...
  13. WonderWaffle

Wheels/tires online purchase

ET45 will poke just a little bit if you get a square set (front wheels same ET as back wheels) but plenty of people get them and look nice.
  14. WonderWaffle

WTB COBB AP (AP3-VLK-002-DSG) $700

Also you can get a FMIC for like $450 from ECS or CTS
  15. WonderWaffle

WTB COBB AP (AP3-VLK-002-DSG) $700

If you have an upgraded DP just flash the stage 2 file already. Intercooler is recommended but not required unless you’re doing pull after pull after pull.
  16. WonderWaffle

Is38 Turbo and other Parts FS

Where are you located for pickup?
  17. WonderWaffle

Someone please take this from me it’s sitting in my garage and I want money for new mods🥺
  18. WonderWaffle

Dbv2 v3 For sale Low mile

Supporting mods needed for this (built engine, rods)?
  19. WonderWaffle

Feeler: TPC20 Stg 2 turbo V1

Where you located? And what mods would you say are mandatory with a TPC20 ie any built internals?
  20. WonderWaffle

Unitronic intercooler SOLD

Any information like how long it was used, why you’re selling it, where you’re located?