1. M

Cobb Accessport for GTI DSG W/ EQT tune

Looking for Cobb Accessport for GTI DSG W/ EQT tune
  2. M

Carrier bars

Hey OP any more available
  3. M

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

thanks a lot, that was perfectly what I needed. will do just that.
  4. M

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Hey guys I have been running a JB4 map 3 w/ 93 octane on my otherwise stock 7.5 6gear DSG. I wanna do a custom map 6 log but not really sure where to start. Bought the jb4 w/ BT used so can't get a custom from BMS. Any help/advice will be appreciated.
  5. M

Mk 7.5 Cost Cutting

Thanks I'll add some deadening material soon and was curious if the carpet helped any and since cblock406 says it doesnt, ima pass on adding the carpet
  6. M

Full set of GTI mats and trunk.

Pm'd
  7. M

Mk 7.5 Cost Cutting

Did this help make the car any quieter?
  8. M

Bought, mods please delete. WTB: 2018/2019 MK7.5 AB or SE w/ experience DSG

Stay on it, it's good time to buy. You'll find one soon
  9. M

It's dark iron blue. They put it up as soon as the traded for it and I lucked out and was the first to contact them so I dont think it was up online for even a day before we closed the deal and they took it down.
  10. M

WTB 2018 GTI Autobahn in or around the Tristate

I almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe, and everything else that most people would want. I also talked to the previous owner of that one and he said he traded it in...
  11. M

Lol Thanks, found it at a dealer in Georgia. It's a couple states away but I'm fine with drive since the deal is so great. Almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe...
  12. M

Thanks, picking up a 2018 Autobahn w/ 4k miles tomorrow for $22k
  13. M

In Arkansas. Willing to drive for the right price/ car. Prefer the car to be under 25k miles Budget around $21-22k