GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ocbdharrogate

Will these wheels fit??

Thanks for the help. It was the offset that threw me. Just wanted to make double sure they would fit before parting with my hard earned cash ?? I had no idea that willtheyfit.com existed. Handy to know for future reference ?
  2. ocbdharrogate

Will these wheels fit??

A set of 18inch 3DSM's have come up for grabs near me. They need a bit of a refurb but I like the look of them. I'm wondering if they will fit though as they have come off a 2011 Seat Leon and my car is a 2015 Golf. 5x112 8.5j ET42 is the rim size. Anyone know if they will fit?? Thanks in advance
  3. ocbdharrogate

New to the site

I only bought the estate cos I got it at an absolute steal with 1 owner and 70k showing on the clock. I was actually looking for a coupe but the wagon just looked like it would be a hoot if I slammed it and mapped it ??
  4. ocbdharrogate

New to the site

Thought I'd post a pic of the new motor ?
  5. ocbdharrogate

New to the site

Hello!! New member so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm collecting my Mk7 GT Tdi Bluemotion tomorrow afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it. This will be the second Golf I've owned. I had a Mk3 Gti 16v in the past. That was an awesome motor. The Mk7 is replacing my 2002 320d Touring...