GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Advice on tuning

That did the trick.
  2. F

SOLD-APR intake for MK7 GTI

Thanks for the reply. I ended up going with ecs pipe and modified stock airbox with a drop-in filter and IE tip.
  3. F

Advice on tuning

I checked my AP. Auto on/off wasnt enabled by default. I've enabled it now. Let's see if that fixes it.
  4. F

Advice on tuning

There wasn't any updates when I checked with the AP manager on my laptop. Idk. Maybe it's a setting in the AP. I'll have to look
  5. F

Advice on tuning

Thanks for that info. Anyone else notice the AP doesn't connect when you first turn on the car? I have to discon/recon the cable to get the dashboards to load. I have keyless entry, not sure if that makes a diff?
  6. F

SOLD-APR intake for MK7 GTI

Does this come with an inlet hose as well or is this hooking up to the stock accordian pipe?
  7. F

Advice on tuning

With the KR avg on my dashboards and boost I'm seeing 0.00 on KR and peaking around 26.xx psi boost. I have avg torque but I'm gonna swap that out. Idk how some have 6 dashboards they are super tiny.
  8. F

Advice on tuning

I installed the eqt ecu tune and Cobb dsg tune today (eqt needs the dsg identifier before sending the file). That really wakes the platform up! I like it. I took myself and my gf on a pre and post trip and you can definitely tell the difference. I'm impressed so far. Does anyone use the AP for...
  9. F

Advice on tuning

??. Thanks for that link! So it looks like we're only taking about ~60cfm more from the top of the aftermarket intakes. They were also in conjunction with an aftermarket inlet.
  10. F

FS: HRE FF01 = Stone Dark Clear 19x8.5 +47

Message me a more specific part of socal?
  11. F

Advice on tuning

I've been eyeing the IE air intake (https://performancebyie.com/collections/cold-air-intake-systems/products/ie-intake-vw-mk7-audi-8v-tsi). I saw a thread somewhere and a couple folks interjected about the actually airflow not being any higher than the stock air intake? Anyone have any facts on...
  12. F

Advice on tuning

It is! I didn't even think about that! Good looking out.
  13. F

FS: HRE FF01 = Stone Dark Clear 19x8.5 +47

Willing to meet halfway? We would need to find out where that might be if interested.
  14. F

Mishimoto MK7 GOLF TSI/GTI/R PERFORMANCE AIR INTAKE, 2015+

Whats the price shipped to cali?
  15. F

Advice on tuning

Thats about 10 minutes less than me. But it will be fun! Can't wait to get behind the wheel Monday. I ended up purchasing all the gear from EQT (AP + DSG + OTS DSG and OTS ECU) so they can just load it on the AP. I thought COBB wasn't gonna charge tax and I could save a little coin, but I was wrong.
  16. F

SOLD...APR downpipe + AWE catback for GTI $800

If you're willing to ship to cali, LMK.
  17. F

ISO COBB AP V3 w/DSG option

Looking for used COBB AP v3 for DSG, capable of DSG tuning as well.
  18. F

Advice on tuning

Thanks for adding these videos! Looks like I'll need to get some of those tools as well.
  19. F

Advice on tuning

I called down to EQT and talked with Patrick. Essentially its not recommended to get a dyno tune until I have some bolt ons setup. Once I actually get the car next week, I don't really plan on getting any bolt on's for a couple months. Sounds like I will likely be getting the AP, and then...
  20. F

Advice on tuning

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about that too. I don't want to go APR because I don't want to have to KEEP driving that 3 hour drive if I want to change it. You might be right though, I may just wanna dyno tune it at the shop instead of guessing on an e-tune. Have you done a dyno tune...