GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Towing Ring/Eye

It's not that new to me. I've owned it since it was 2 years old, I've just never needed the towing eye before, so I've not looked for it until today 😄
  2. F

Towing Ring/Eye

Panic over. VW hid that lump of metal very well. :rolleyes:
  3. F

Towing Ring/Eye

Hi, I've offered to tow a friend's classic car a couple of miles on Saturday. I don't have a tow bar fitted to the car but I do have a 3-piece towing bar. I've just looked in the boot of the Golf and can't find the towing ring/eye that screws into the thread located behind the plastic cover in...
  4. F

Service Reset on Early MK7

I've got this problem too. I've done less than 4000 miles since the last service in July last year and I want to clear the service indicator before the MOT on Thursday (I realise it has absolutely no bearing on the MOT, but still prefer to clear it). Mine is a 2013 1.4 TSI.
  5. F

Rear “oh-crap” handles?

Known as "Jesus Grips" here in the UK.
  6. F

Golf MK7 1.4 TSI Vs MK8 1.5

Does the new SEAT Leon have rotary controls, or has it also done away with them? If it still has physical controls then you could consider one of those as it's the same car as the Golf 8. Looks better too IMO.
  7. F

Possible turbo? issues 1.4 122bhp.

Hi folks, So my 2013 Golf has the 1.4TSI (122) which has been causing me some issues. I know there's a problem with the turbos on these particular engines, but what I can't get my head around is how the issue manifests itself in my car. When I start the engine from cold the engine lights show...