GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

MK7.5 Boot dimensions

Thank you very much, that's very useful!
  2. L

MK7.5 Boot dimensions

Just following up, is anyone able to help? Thanks.
  3. L

MK7.5 Boot dimensions

Hi all Collecting my MK7.5 next week... Could anybody kindly provide the boot dimensions - mainly height from the false floor at the lowest level to the shelf? In CM/Inches is fine! Looked everywhere online and can only find the volume (380 litres) though that's not actually practical at all...
  4. L

MK7.5 hardwiring dashcam - avoiding curtain airbag in A-pillar

Is it recommended to remove the airbag fuse whilst tinkering around with the A-pillar? Then, by doing so would it cause any issues or would all be fine when the fuse is reconnected?
  5. L

Ah - found another video which shows it really clearly in a MK7, hopefully it's this easy in my MK7.5 when it arrives!
  6. L

Thanks all, much appreciated. Do you think it'd be possible doing it without removing the entire A-pillar? Worried about damaging the famous christmas-tree brackets or not being able to replace it correctly, so hoping to just be able to remove the top clips and feed the wire through, and...
  7. L

Really useful, cheers - I did try a search though didn't find that one in your signature so that's very useful (y) So, looks like I can thread the actual wire end behind the airbag at the top of the A-pillar. Any thoughts on what would be best - either running into the boot cigarette lighter...
  8. L

Hi all Taking delivery of my MK7.5 Match Edition in a couple of weeks - in my current Polo I've got a hardwired dashcam with the wire running nicely down the A-pillar into the fusebox under the steering wheel. Though from viewing a few Youtube videos it seems like the MK7.5 Golf is a bit...