GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Firestone says I need a new inner tie rod after alignment attempt

First thing that they do. all tire pressure equal and even wear. Edit. Word
  2. D

Yes. They tried Friday but had to have the other tech try which was today. They had it up there for an hour this what the outcome was. Still pulls to the right.
  3. D

Alignment question: need new inner tie rod?

I guess a inner tie rod is only $20ish too. Might as well do it. Now I need to decide if I want to do the tie rod while I'm in there
  4. D

Alignment question: need new inner tie rod?

Sorry for the duplicate post. Not sure what happened Hello everyone, I don't know much about alignment but here are my last two alignments on my mk7 Golf R. Car still pulls to the right and so I have to hold the steering wheel off to the left. Firestone said I need a new right inner tie rod as...
  5. D

Hello everyone, I don't know much about alignment but here are my last two alignments on my mk7 Golf R. Car still pulls to the right and so I have to hold the steering wheel off to the left. Firestone said I need a new right inner tie rod as they couldn't adjust it. Any thought on this before I...
  6. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

I like te37's but ze40's also look nice. I almost got some ze40's used but I wasn't in love and for that price you have to be. Here is someone with te37's and then ze40's. I used to have ze40's on a SC widebody FRS and it was always scary to park next to curbs with wheels that expensive. You...
  7. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

For that price range I would personally go with volks
  8. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

I fkn love 17s. Ride is so much better, no more dents from from pot holes, and the performance boost from weight savings. Plus I love the meaty look
  9. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Bone stock mk7 R with Pretorias...
  10. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Someone on Reddit said I completely destroyed the look of the R and I should get nicer wheels to respect the R community....
  11. D

Thinking of selling my 2016, thoughts on value? (Poll Included)

Would you be willing to sell your Whispbar roof rack? Shipped to AZ
  12. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Sexy. What are the tire specs?
  13. D

Aluminum vs Plastic Hub Rings?

I plan to go with the metal APR hub rings with my hexforms. That being said, I emailed konig and they recommended plastic ones. Edit. ECS said "Honestly, they will work and function the same so I would just go with whatever ones are cheaper. " so I'm probably going with ECS plastic ones since...
  14. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

I'm planning on getting the 18x8.5 et 43 Bronze Hexaforms and wrap them in 235/40 DWS06s for my lapis blue Golf R. Super happy I found those before buying some TE37s or ZE40s.