GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Justgotohm

What should I do service wise?

Dang another $160 in plugs, haha. I plan on removing the coking in the intake valves when I get home next week. As far as timing chain stretch I’ll research that. I had asked the shop that tuned the car this same question expecting them to come back with something. I guess you can’t give money...
  2. Justgotohm

Thank y’all for the replies. I keep up with required regular maintenance intervals. I was searching for suggestions resulting from having the car tuned to Stage 3. Asking if the experience of others has lead them to (look out for this or that), (this may have excessive wear due to tuning)...
  3. Justgotohm

I have 84000 miles on my MT GTI, it’s Stage 3. My question is what should I do maintenance related at this mileage? I have been diligent with oil changes, had the Haldex serviced at 57000 miles along with a new clutch and turbo. I’m reaching out to see if there are any minor or undocumented...
  4. Justgotohm

Looking for a used side car for a Stella scooter.

No doubt, it’s for a friend. They are available new but cost more than the scooter so I figured I’d go long and post here and a few other random BMW, and audio forums I’m on. Thanks for the link.
  5. Justgotohm

Looking for a used side car for a Stella scooter.

As the title says, and early Vespa may possibly work as well. Pretty long shot on here.
  6. Justgotohm

TURBO FRS/BRZ vs IS20 GTI

Geez that is an easy way to cobble together a drift monster. I have a nice 85 535 E28 BMW roller I’m seriously considering stuffing some sort of V8 in.
  7. Justgotohm

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

A fellow from Finland that sells on Etsy, I’ve bought several bands from him. That Bullhead is at a techs getting a crystal, no polish or bezel ring, didn’t want to ruin the patina. I like modded auto Seiko’s as well, no GTI in this pic.
  8. Justgotohm

TURBO FRS/BRZ vs IS20 GTI

I wish I had E85 available.
  9. Justgotohm

Looking For A Special Gti !

I hope he finds what he’s looking for, it would be cool, his reasoning is mute.
  10. Justgotohm

I travel humble, I’m interested in local culture and experiences, far from being a tourist. In Europe I’m usually mistaken for English, sometimes German but I don’t wear sandals and black socks, haha. I’ll wear pants and leather shoes, never a shirt or jacket with print on it, not A typical...
  11. Justgotohm

You might have better luck here, if you haven’t tried already. https://vinwiki.com/
  12. Justgotohm

Hey Mr.largo, he was obviously just kidding around with you, good luck finding 78. I guess sarcasm doesn’t transfer well across borders. And yes I probably wouldn’t last long in the streets of North Africa, unfortunately my skin color and religion would make me an obvious target, that and I’m 2...
  13. Justgotohm

BMS Intercooler

I had a shop do it along with a few other things all at once. They said it went in without issue? I guess the (issue) part is subjective on what you are used to dealing with, haha.
  14. Justgotohm

BMS Intercooler

Mine went in my 2015 without issue.
  15. Justgotohm

Feeler on a 2015 GTI Manual, SE, PP, Etc, Georgia.

I’m kinda wanting a newer F150, although I don’t really know why as my current 2014 is basically flawless.
  16. Justgotohm

Thanks, I took into consideration the 6k+ worth of performance parts. I really do not want to take everything off and install all the stock parts for a trade in.
  17. Justgotohm

I’m getting itchy on a newer truck. 2015 Night Blue GTI Manual 6spd 84000 miles. Performance Pack/DDS. Lighting Package. Fender Stereo. Black Leather (heated). Is38 oem. APR Stage 3 Tune. APR Downpipe. APR Exhaust with APR add in flow through resonator, and the straight pipe it replaced if you...
  18. Justgotohm

2016 Volkswagen Golf R Full Car Part Out

I’m going to assume just installing the offered AWD swap parts is all it would take to have a 15 GTI manual AWD?