GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

SOLD - Please Delete

I have an APR cold air intake in amazing condition with little use, however, the CAI does have one scuff on the underside of the intake that is highlighted in the photo. The scratch is not visible at all when installed. If you have any questions or interested feel free to shoot me a message...
  2. H

FS: APR Cold Air Intake & Neuspeed Power Module

Bump. $220 Shipped for Power Module, $310 shipped for APR Intake.
  3. H

FS: APR Cold Air Intake & Neuspeed Power Module

I have an APR cold air intake and a Neuspeed Power Module version 64.10.15 for the MQB platform. Both are in amazing condition with little use, however, the CAI does have one scuff on the underside of the intake that is highlighted in the photo. The scratch is not visible at all when installed...
  4. H

FS: like new Neuspeed Power Module (A3, S3, GTI, Golf, Golf R) version 64.10.15

Hey guys, I have a Neuspeed power module version 64.10.15 for sale that I took off my s3. I only had it on my car for less than 2000 miles before I decided to fully tune the car. The power module is a great budget-friendly way to get more power out of your a3/s3/GTI/Golf/Golf R. Pretty easy...
  5. H

FS: like new Neuspeed Power Module (A3, S3, GTI, Golf, Golf R) version 64.10.15

Hey guys, I have a Neuspeed power module version 64.10.15 for sale that I took off my s3. I only had it on my car for less than 2000 miles before I decided to fully tune the car. The power module is a great budget-friendly way to get more power out of your a3/s3/GTI/Golf/Golf R. Pretty easy...
  6. H

WTB APR Catted Midpipe Golf R

Looking to see if anyone has an APR catted midpipe for sale and/or any hardware. I already have the downpipe but seeing if anyone happens to have the catted portion laying around in their garage. Thanks!