GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zachy

[US] EPA Clean Air Act News

Hey y’all Wasn’t sure if anyone here was keeping an active eye on the bs from the EPA and what I have found to be an overreach on their duties as an enforcement office for the government body. From what I know and have read it’s the EPAs duty to enforce the laws and as they are allowed to create...
  2. Zachy

WTB: Mk7 AWE Touring Catback

I am looking for an AWE Touring Catback for my Mk7. I live in Grand Forks North Dakota 58204. If anyone is willing to sell I’d to chat and make a deal.
  3. Zachy

Need help with Fender Rivet nuts

Hey there I’ve been trying to replace my fender from when a coworker slide into it during winter. He bought a Taiwan fender and I barely got it to work with the old hardware besides the rivet nuts that go behind the door hinges. Does anyone know a part number or place where I can get a rivet...
  4. Zachy

Brand New Mk7 GTI owner in ND

Hey there, Brand new and first time owner of a 2017 Mk7 GTI..... her name is Astrid Super excited and absolutely in love with this car, it is sooo refined and fun..... that high praise coming from a previous Subie fan-boy. In the grand forks ND area. Have a beautiful day everyone!! P.s. sorry no...