GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GOLF NUTT

delete

delete
  2. GOLF NUTT

FS: 502.00 oil

12 Liters of 5W40 oil for sale. PENTOSIN Pento High performance II. This is the last of my 502.00 stash as I now have a 2019 GTI that calls for 508.00 0W20. Asking $50.00 for the 12 Liters. Or will consider offers. Picked up in the Rockford IL. area. Email for more info
  3. GOLF NUTT

FS: 12 Liters of 502.00 oil

I have 12 L of Pentosin 502.00 5W40 oil 502.00. Reason for sale I now have a 2019 GTI so 508.00 0W20. Asking $50.00 picked up only in rockford IL. PM for pick up info.
  4. GOLF NUTT

WTB rear centre head rest

Yes wanted rear centre head rest for my 2019 GTI S. Thanks
  5. GOLF NUTT

FS, 2018 AUDI A5

---
  6. GOLF NUTT

FOR SALE AUDI A5 2018

SOLD!!!!!! Please delete.
  7. GOLF NUTT

POLISHERS FOR SALE

SOLD GRITOS #10739 3" polisher with pads and polishes, very little use. Rupes nano Ibrid complete kit with pads and polishes. Both are in great condition $200.00 for the pair. Plus actual shipping. Contact email markday47@yahoo.com sold thank you AL.
  8. GOLF NUTT

GOLF STEEL WHEELS

Set of four MK5-6 and 7 steel wheels 15" from my 2015 Golf. Good for Golf and Jetta winter set up. They have all season tires mounted and still have good tread. Looking to get $50.00 for the set. Local pick up in northern Illinois.
  9. GOLF NUTT

FS: Austin Wheels

SOLD
  10. GOLF NUTT

FS ADAMS AMERICANA wax

SOLD
  11. GOLF NUTT

GOLF MK 7 STRUTS AND SHOCKS

The Golf has covered 10K miles so it's time for a change in springs and shocks/struts. I'm going with the VW Driver Gear springs. But not sure what to buy for the shocks/ struts looking for recommendations from the experts out there. I live in the northern US so roads are not the best.
  12. GOLF NUTT

FS 2017 GTI S DSG

MODS. PLEASE DELETE.
  13. GOLF NUTT

AUDI A3 sport wheels

Thinking of fitting a set of Audi A3 "sport" wheels 10 spoke as on the 2016 A3. Does anyone know if they will fit my 2017 GTI with standard brakes, without adapters. I would think the both have 57.1 MM center bore.Thanks in advance.
  14. GOLF NUTT

BEEN GONE, BUT NOW BACK

I've not been on the sight since June of 2016. Still have the Golf thank goodness. But got side tracked and bought a Miata 2016 MX-5. We all make mistakes and this was one of the worst of my life. There sight MX-5 FORUM is something else. Check it out if you want to see RICE. They specialize...
  15. GOLF NUTT

DEALER MAINT.

LOL recieved an e-mail from my sales person, reminding me to make an appointment for my second service? 6 months old Golf and only 2 K miles. What the heck the dealer still wants people to maintain the old school 3K 3 month service???
  16. GOLF NUTT

golf mk7 s

Nice 2015 Golf 2 door only 2,XXX miles now in storage. So miles won't change. Silk blue, automatic, no sun roof. Like new or better, fresh detail. Always open to offers, moving on to an Audi, this is reason for sale.
  17. GOLF NUTT

MARITZARG .COM/US

Received an e-mail from this company. They want information about my 2015 Golf. As it was purchased this past April. Anyone else get a call or e-mail from them. Is this a scam. I've not responded and don't think I will. How about you?
  18. GOLF NUTT

FOR SALE UNI BRACE

FOR SALE UNI BRACE SOLD!!! SOLD uni brace, under brace for MK7 Golf. Never installed and complete with installation hardware. $300.00 shipped to any location in the lower 48 US states.
  19. GOLF NUTT

DEALER LICENSE PLATE FRAMES

!!!