GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Labbatt33

SOLD

I am selling my two-day old Powervalve Rev IV catback from my Mk7.5 Golf R. I installed it over the weekend and it is too loud for my better half when the car is in boost. It was $2300 plus shipping from the UK and I will let it go for a bargain price of $1750. We can work out the shipping cost...
  2. Labbatt33

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

Trading in my car next week and these parts are coming off this weekend. All prices are shipped to CONUS and PayPal only. Pics as the parts come off. Stock Golf R IC: SOLD Legit Speed MK7.5 front plate mount $40 Boomba Racing Short Shifter: $35 42DD Hubcentric Spacers: 5mm $25 w/ extended ball...
  3. Labbatt33

FS: BFI G2 Manual Shift Knob

Sold
  4. Labbatt33

JB4 to Stage 2 Flash Tune

I'm looking for some real world experiences from folks who have switched from The JB4 to AP/Uni/etc. I've gone back and forth with different Map 6 settings for a couple months now and I feel like I've pretty much maxed out the JB4 with my current hardware, fuel type (DP, 93 Oct.). I'm mostly...
  5. Labbatt33

VCDS Exhaust Flap Coding Problem

So I decided to code my flaps off with VagCom to see how it sounded. The result was terrible with a Neuspeed DP and the stock CBE with res delete. My issue now is getting the flaps back on. I keep getting a coding error (31) Request out of range when I attempt to check bit 1 and bit 2 . Has...
  6. Labbatt33

OZ Ultraleggera Alternative Vendor?

So I finally got around to ordering my summer set up from TR and I received an email from them saying they are 45-60 days back ordered. I agonized all winter on which wheels to get for my car so I was pretty disappointed to say the least. 6-8 weeks seems excessive to me. Has anyone sourced OZ...
  7. Labbatt33

Tell Me About Your DP Deal

I've been researching long and hard for the best deal on a DP for the R. My preference is catted and one that is not a pita to keep cel free without a tune. Billy Boat seems like a no go because of fit and AWE is crazy money. I'd like to stay sub $900.
  8. Labbatt33

FS: Invidia CBE Golf R

Sold.
  9. Labbatt33

Switzerland

Hey, I was wondering if there are any members located in Switzerland. I am here from the US and am staying in St Gallen for a bit and am looking for advise.