GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Badgers?

Noise after switching to winter wheels/tires

Thank you both. Like I said, first time with winters (and I put 'em on myself) so I was doubting myself a little. Now if we'd only get some snow...
  2. Badgers?

Noise after switching to winter wheels/tires

Ever since I switched to my new winter wheels (17x7.5 Platinum Gyros) and tires (225/45R-17 Blizzak WS80s) I've been hearing a noise that starts around 35-ish mph that becomes less prominent while coasting. I've been struggling to capture it over the engine noise, but you can hear it a bit in...
  3. Badgers?

MK7.5 Autobahn Wiring Projects - Dashcam, ProClip Mount, Echo Auto, Armrest USB

There's another one that specifically calls out MK7.5 and LHD. Not sure if that's specific enough. Cheaper shipping, too. Who's going to be our guinea pig? ?
  4. Badgers?

MK7.5 Autobahn Wiring Projects - Dashcam, ProClip Mount, Echo Auto, Armrest USB

I've got a few wiring projects I'd like to tackle in my '19 GTI Autobahn and was hoping to get some insight from the collective wisdom of the forum. I've seen some crazy stuff on the roads lately, so I'm seriously considering a dashcam with parking mode. I'd be hardwiring it. I've seen...
  5. Badgers?

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had the dealer shove some foam in with the fuel lines to stop an extremely annoying buzz from the passenger side B-pillar. Now the car is perfect.
  6. Badgers?

Best Dealer for Service in Lehigh Valley PA?

See title. I've got opinions of the sales side of the house for all of the Lehigh Valley area VW dealers from when I was trying to convince them to get me a car. That said, I ended up driving to VA to get it myself so I'm not tied to any of them. Where do you Lehigh Valley folks prefer to...