GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. chazum0

FS: NeuSpeed Power Module 64.10.15

Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 for Golf Mk7 and 7.5 with 2.0 TSI Motor. This NSPM is in like new condition with everything (connectors/clips/wiring) intact including original box and instructions. These power modules provide great value for someone wanting to make more power before committing...
  2. chazum0

FS: OEM MK7 VW GTI Rear Taillights

For sale are all four OEM tail lights from a 2017 MK7 GTI PP with lighting package. I purchased these from a forum member but never installed. Here's his original post. These are in like new condition and are ready to plug and play. Only some minor surface scratches are visible up close (and...
  3. chazum0

WTB: IE v2 Intake or trade

Hi all Looking to buy someone’s IE v2 cold air intake. I’m also willing to trade my R600 intake for your IE. Let me know what ya got.
  4. chazum0

WTB Winter wheel and tire setup

Title says it all. Looking for 17" wheels with decent winter tread tires. I'm located in Cleveland and I'm willing to drive (within a reasonable distance) to pickup the set.
  5. chazum0

WTB: Driver's Side GTI Monster Mat

Just bought a 2016 GTI that came without any driver side mat. The rest of the car has the monster mats. I'm willing to buy a full used set if necessary.
  6. chazum0

Alternator/Battery Testing + Issues

Hi All! First post here. A few days ago I purchased a 2016 GTI with ~35k mi on it from my local Audi dealership. The Carfax looks really good but for some reason the taillight bulbs have been changed four times over the course of this car's life. Strange, but not a dealbreaker. The day after...