GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Golf R - StanceEnhance Kit - $150 + Shipping

Sold the vehicle - I'm willing to ship these for $270. Not sure if the original post is editable to reflect the change.
  2. V

WTB 2017+ Golf R in Michigan

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=558505398&zip=48083&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D48083%26city%3DTroy%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26state%3DMI%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Dinclude%26modelCodeList%3DGOLFR%26mak...
  3. V

WTB: Mk7 Golf R or GTI SE

Hey, I have this, I think I'm about 4 hours away...
  4. V

I highly doubt it. If the ECS pictures are accurate the rear springs look linear on the GTI but are not on the R. They don't look the same. My intuition is they are not the same, given the different weights of the two vehicles and DCC vs. maybe not DCC equipped. Sorry..
  5. V

ECS tuning StanceEnhance kit for 19" wheel package w. DCC. VWR Sport Springs - 4x VW/Audi 5x100/5x112 Wheel Spacer - 17.5mm - 2x VW/Audi 5x100/5x112 Wheel Spacer - 10mm - With Dust Cap - 2x Ball Seat Wheel Bolt - 14x1.5x40mm - 10x Ball Seat Wheel Bolt - 14x1.5x45mm - 10x Had them on the car...
  6. V

FS: Golf R Poly Rear Subframe and Rear Mount Insert Kit - ECS Tuning

Also posted this accidentally in the "exterior" section. When I bought my R, it came with this kit and it hasn't been installed yet. I feel my ride with the sport setup that I have is plenty firm and not looking to add any more stiffness to any components. The kit normally retails for...
  7. V

FS: Golf R Poly Rear Subframe and Rear Mount Insert Kit - ECS Tuning

Edit - re-posted it in the driveline section. When I bought my R, it came with this kit and it hasn't been installed yet. I feel my ride with the sport setup that I have is plenty firm and not looking to add any more stiffness to any components. The kit normally retails for anywhere...
  8. V

FS: 2015+ Golf / GTI / R - OEM roof rack - $200

I have an OEM roof rack for the 4 door MK7. VW part number: 5G4 071 126 Used for a couple of seasons only - asking $200. I prefer local to the greater Detroit area but willing to ship for a fee. PM me for fastest response.