GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 19STi-19R

FS: BMS Pedal Tuner - Adjustable throttle response - SOLD

Like new and fully functioning. Sold my Golf R and no longer need this. Will work on GTI, GLI, S3 and other models. Per BMS: 2008+ VW/Audi except for B9 A4/A5/S4/5/RS/SQ5. https://burgertuning.com/collections/volkswagen/products/bms-pedal-tuner?variant=17006610186355 $SOLD shipped to CONUS...
  2. 19STi-19R

FS: DINANTRONICS TUNER - VW MQB 2015+ 1.8L/2.0L - SOLD LOCK THREAD/DELETE

similar gains to Neuspeed power module and JB units for half/third of the price... easy +20HP/30TQ on 2.0 .
  3. 19STi-19R

APR Plus, anyone running it yet?

Bumping this thread Flashed my ’19R with APR+ ECU only, no DSG flash, read reviews on APR’s DQ381 tune on other forums and few guys complained about D mode defaulting back to regular shifting pattern after few weeks. In addition to ECU tune also installed BMS pedal tuner and running that on...
  4. 19STi-19R

Please delete

Titanium and custom made... $3k easy
  5. 19STi-19R

FS: DINANTRONICS TUNER - VW MQB 2015+ 1.8L/2.0L - SOLD LOCK THREAD/DELETE

Used but in fully working condition, no broken tabs. This was used on ’19R, only selling because I upgraded to APR+ ECU tune. Similar power gains to Neuspeed power module and JB units for half/third of the price. SOLD
  6. 19STi-19R

Adaptive Cruise Control fault after manipulating fuse box

I had this happen too when I was doing hardwire for my radar, as mentioned before check all your fuses. In my case it was 7.5 amp fuse but I had faults with electronic parking break. I also took a picture of all the fuses so i knew how to put them back properly :)
  7. 19STi-19R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Traded my 19 STi with recaro’s for 19 R.
  8. 19STi-19R

Thanks, personally, should have came like that from the factory.
  9. 19STi-19R

Had some left over 2/$5 ACE spray paint, unbolted 2 exhaust hangers, lowered exhaust and gave it a quick spray. Personally I like it better than chrome. Took the rear VW emblem off and used the same paint on rear VW bezel.
  10. 19STi-19R

Picked up 19R and decided to do some “free” mods. Removed the “snow guard” and opened up driver side intake.