GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DarkVioletR

Rs3 LPFP module questions

Just did my EQT LPFP with RS3 module, installed a 20 amp fuse to keep the 15 from blowing..... my question is has anyone gone the distance to match the wire gage with 2.5mm wire on the vehicle side? Also read in an Audi forum the rs3 has 2.5mm wiring and a 30amp fuse, can anyone confirm this...
  2. DarkVioletR

R JB4

Grimace is going to EQT tuning so no more need the the JB4 with data cable....never had any issues with it and works 100%!!! Not sure what they go for these days asking $250 plus
  3. DarkVioletR

Sold

New in box, never installed, fits GTI and R no wagons.. scored thru my parts department someone ordered and never picked up, hence the paint. Perfect score for any white GTI owner but doesn't match the Rs white. Either way still cheaper then online stores. Asking 350 obo plus shipping Shipping...
  4. DarkVioletR

My Dark Violet Pearl R:. Build

So hear we go.... just took delivery of my new 19 Golf R DSG in dark violet pearl! Currently have a 17 GSW 4mo thats stage 2 Uni with their hardware, so the wagon is going back to stock and the intake, downpipe and never installed intercooler will be getting installed after break in and some...