GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Sold :Set of 4 Pretoria's for sale.

Price now includes shipping
  2. T

Sold :Set of 4 Pretoria's for sale.

For sale: set of 4 Pretoria rims. They are 19x8, 5x112 bolt pattern with a +50 offset. They are 9 out of 10 condition. There is one rim that the previous owner curbed, it's not bad though. All damage shown in pics. 2 rims are pretty much perfect, shy of one or 2 rock hits. The last rim is...
  3. T

Silver pretorias

Posted in wheel and tires
  4. T

Performance monitor boost gauge no longer working

Performance monitor boost gauge confirmed does not read accurate after installing a tune........a least a pro tune. Can't verify any others. I reverted my car back to factory today and the boost gauge started working normally. I cannot state for certain what causes this, but my general mood...
  5. T

Diverter valve\wastegate issue?

Just reverted car back to factory and am not experiencing any issues. Everything feels very linear and pulls strong and consistent. I am still not ruling out a wastegate issue because the boost levels from factory and the 91 tune I was testing are very different. The issue doesn't present until...
  6. T

Issue is back. Only seems to happen when downshifting a couple gears and applying about 65 percent throttle. Are there any known issues with the boost or map sensors on these cars? I found a thread for someone asking for the 2 part numbers for these sensors ,but there was no context. This issue...
  7. T

Update. Did some more testing. Used obd11 to check for boost leaks, none were found. Couple more testing drives and I couldn't reproduce the issue. I wonder if at these boost levels, an upgraded wastegate actuator would be a good idea.
  8. T

P2188 and hard to start when engine is hot

I am curious about this too. First thought was maybe a partially stuck open injector
  9. T

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

This thread alone has almost convinced me to go buy a 3D printer. Very cool stuff.
  10. T

Performance monitor boost gauge no longer working

Has anyone had this gauge stop working? Mine sits at 0.00 at idle. When I start driving it just sits at atmospheric 14.4 or 14.5 and doesn't move. I have seen it at 31.xx under hard acceleration, but I wasn't really watching it. Under normal driving conditions it does nothing. ' My AP reads...
  11. T

Hi all, I have a weird issue going on and can't place my finger on it. Small details first. 2018 golf R. 28000klms. All the bolt ons. Currently running a 91 pro tune. Stock turbo and internals. Just replaced all spark plugs with brand new NGK factory plugs I was running through the gears the...
  12. T

A Really Cool mod!

I watched this a couple weeks ago and am seriously considering it
  13. T

New MK7.5 owner with a fuel specific question.

I use Husky 94 on a pro-tune. Fuel is very good. I've run numerous data logs on it and don't have any issues. And yes it contains UP to 10% Ethenol
  14. T

What PSI for your Winter tires?

I use whats on the sticker inside the drivers door.
  15. T

Winter tires

Put on the new shoes today,just in time for the crazy blizzard like conditions.we are getting. But they have to go back. Offset is +35 and rubbing just a touch over certain bumps. Have to wait a week for the new wheels. Going to a +40 just to be safe. Tire size is 235/45 17. Btw, Michelin xice...
  16. T

Headlight Adjustment via OBD11

Hey all. I could use some help locating the setting in the OBD11 app that allows me to adjust the headlights. I have lowered the car and am noticing that the cut off is way too low. Appreciate the help in advance!!!
  17. T

VP Fuel Assistance

I did a lot of searching but haven't found my answer. I'm working on getting ready for a new tune. I'm going to a E20 blend. I have zero access to pump Ethanol here, but have access to a VP fuel dealer. Is there anyone using an Exx blend and using VP Fuels? I'm thinking their X85 would suit my...