GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q

FS: Orange TPMS retrofit for VW

Used, but working perfect. I sold my car without mods. Manual here: http://www.orange-electronic.com/en/download/orange_volkswagen_installation(north_america)_20190131.pdf 220$ shipped
  2. Q

Digital TPMS retrofit ?

I have used Orange TPMS retrofit for VW for sale in anyone interested. PM me
  3. Q

Direct TPMS kit retrofit ... anyone?

I have used Orange TPMS retrofit kit for sale in anyone interested. Works perfect. PM me
  4. Q

Orange TPMS retrofit help

I have used kit for sale if anyone interested!? It works perfect. PM me.
  5. Q

I am really happy with these sensors. They work without any issues. You just can't set the alarm pressure.
  6. Q

SOLD : Clubsport S / R-Performace brake disc 340x30 pair

Original VW, Brand new in a box. VW part number: (5Q0615301C) For Golf R and GTI. It fits standard callipers too. Price 400€ + Shipping to EU 40€ Package is 22kg.
  7. Q

FS: Ferodo DS2500 for Golf R - Front + rear

Hi, first I would like to sell as a set.
  8. Q

FS: Ferodo DS2500 for Golf R - Front + rear

Used brake pads from Ferodo. Perfect for track driving. Front 5mm, rear 7mm 150€ set + shipping
  9. Q

heated seats retrofit

UK owners, do you have a button with SYNC on, temperature dial for both sides on the left, or right?
  10. Q

Golf R versus Tesla model 3.

Model 3 dual motor is exactly the same from the line as Golf R with M52 stage 1. Tesla has a bit better reaction time, but they stick together up to 140km/h
  11. Q

heated seats retrofit

There are at least two different. A friend of mine (LHD) car has 5G0907044CF, but I need to check his lower numbers. As I see on Ebay, some of them have / 03S at the end. The one I bought has 02S
  12. Q

heated seats retrofit

A guy who does VCDS couldn't change it. He was able to code seat heating and windscreen heating. So everything works now. This sticker is behind the climate control.
  13. Q

heated seats retrofit

I bought 5G0907044CF climate control to retrofit seats, but now when I press SYNC, I need to rotate the right temperature button to change both temperatures. Is this maybe a climate control for a RHD car? I see that 5G0907044CF exists with different numbers bellow. How to be sure that I can...
  14. Q

Exhaust without DSG Farts

Farts are there because of the DSG, not exhaust.
  15. Q

New climate control unit - Coding

I changed my climate control unit, because I didn't have heated seats and now I will retrofit them. But with the new unit, I lost option for heated windscreen and Air care, which my car has. Can I activate this with coding? My old climate control had this:
  16. Q

Stupid me... You just need to connect cables on the harness together :rolleyes:
  17. Q

I bought this kit: http://www.orange-electronic.com/en/product_pvw02.html#top Instructions here: http://www.orange-electronic.com/en/download/orange_volkswagen_installation(north_america)_20190131.pdf . I completed STEP 3 and located gateway. At STEP 4, I can't locate MIB wires. Anyone knows...
  18. Q

Heated seats retrofit package for Golf 7

Bought from China new. Climate control is used from VW Germany. Price: 300$ VW service center said that this is all you need to retrofit heated seats.I decided not to go forward with the retrofit.