GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tWiStEd-tORqUe

URO Parts Aluminum Oil Pan

Anyone knows the size of the crush washer for the drain plug on the aluminum pan?
  2. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MIB2 > MIB2.5 Help.

So basically recently I have upgraded my screen from Matte 8in screen to 8" glass. My car has MIB2 High 3G0035045 (and running the latest software version (MHI2_ER_VWG11_K3342_MU1427) I keep reading online that its possible to have gone with with a 9in screen with my existing main unit, but...
  3. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Leyo DSG shifter knob

This is what am getting https://streamable.com/sf6u32
  4. tWiStEd-tORqUe

OBDeleven Help!

Just had a look at B7 moduel, i dont see any adaptation or long coding entry that might effect how the start/stop button functions. Maybe post in the OBDeleven forums, Don over there is a genius, and might able to help.
  5. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Thoughts on OBDeleven?

Go tool to have TBH, been using it says the day they were launched. Great for diagnostic on the fly, some fun coding here an there, great tool for retrofitting stuff. Was one of the lucky ones to get lifetime pro.. 😎
  6. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Carbon Nappa leather Part No.

There are, but they dont focus on these kinda things, mostly power modifications, noise.
  7. tWiStEd-tORqUe

No, not interested in the entire seats, buy again the covers the selfs will be around 2.1K which is nuts. I have a sample of THIS on the way to check if it matches. If it does then im up for re-upholstery. If they don't match, i have my eyes set on Braum Viper-X or Corbeu RRS or RRX the only...
  8. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Aweome, thanks alot, Crazy price for just seat and back rest covers 2100 USD
  9. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Thanks for your input, but sourcing out parts where i live is difficult, unless you go through the dealer, $1300 for just the back rest cover I checked ebay, i found a seller the sells the cf vinyl, asked him for a sample to see if it matches my seats. Otherwise, ill option for a Braum Viper-X
  10. tWiStEd-tORqUe

I tried that, even with VIN different options come up, mine age has caught up with it, they are known to fade, rip with time
  11. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Leyo DSG shifter knob

Just installed my leyo shift knob recently, anyone facing rattling noise from the spring when operating the gear or on rough roads?
  12. tWiStEd-tORqUe

anyone has access to ETKA, Looking for the part number for the backrest and seat cover (Leather Carbon Nappa) left side (LHD), electrically adjustable
  13. tWiStEd-tORqUe

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

Thanks guys, it looks like ACC is not supported, just got a message from the seller, a deal breaker TBH otherwise could have been a good alternative to 1.5K OE option.
  14. tWiStEd-tORqUe

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

So im looking into getting this for my 17' R. Can some confirm these : 1- I have ACC, will the digital dash show the relevant information when in use. 2- i have factor Dynaudio setup, will this interfere with the audio quality or the setup generally? 3- My car is ACP/AA factory enabled...
  15. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Revo IS38ETR

He is a close friend that i didnt know he actually posts here 🤣🤣 just picking on him. All things said are true, look at his other thread,,, lol.
  16. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Revo IS38ETR

This Slob destroyed his engine while doing 270 km/h that's the reason he is gone AFK since 2020, TBH I was not surprised at all since he came from an EVO 10 , the shittest of the shits he Just recently got it all back together like pieces of Lego, car now is Stage 2 EQT with all the bolt-ons you...
  17. tWiStEd-tORqUe

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Aweome, Reason im asking, is on the hot side, my Spulen charge pipe gets in the way of the MST intake so fitment is impossible.
  18. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Thanks, what about cold side?
  19. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Which Charge pipe pipes are you running if any?