GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

7spd DSG MPG

Hey All, What sort of MPGs are you seeing with a 7 speed DSG? I am consistently in the high 20s. Seems like 26-28 with a mix of city and highway driving. I will look at my computer and see the average speed and average MPGs and post back but I am wondering what y'all are...
  2. S

Top Speed Events

Has anyone run their car at a top speed type event? Mile, Mile and Half or Open Road? Wondering what the ungoverned top speed of a GTI is.
  3. S

IS38 GTI Questions

Is it possible to run an IS38 or Hybrid without throwing CEL? What would be needed? I was thinking of the following: IS38 IE Downpipe IE Carbon Closed Intake IE Intercooler APR Stage 3 IS38 low torque tune Looking for a good power bump but smooth and OEM feel. We only have 91 octane...
  4. S

EMD Springs - MR140 Wheels - 235/40 Tires

I finally installed my new wheels, tires and springs. I wanted my wheel and tire package to be lighter than stock. I also wanted something kind of subtle. Went with the Motegi MR140 wheel in 18x8.5 45ET. tires are the Indy 500 in 235/40R18. I kind of wish I had gone with the 255/35 tires...
  5. S

Painting Fender Badges ???

I am going to try and get rid of all of the red on the exterior of my 2019 GTI. Has anyone painted the red part of the GTI fender badges another color? I was wondering if you could paint the red portion black or silver or some color other than red? Badgeskins doesn't seem to have a decal to...
  6. S

255/35R18 on 8.5 45 ?

So, I am almost ready to pull the trigger on some wheels and tires. Looking at the Motegi MR140 which comes in 18x8.5 +45 offset. I had pretty much decided on the Indy 500s in 235/40 but by all counts, the Indy's run fairly narrow and I am worried about a stretched look. The 245/40 measure...
  7. S

Wheel/Tire/Spring Feedback

Hey All, If the planets align, I will be picking up my '19 GTI S w/DSG today. I have wanted a GTI since the Kleiner GTI commercials but it just hasn't happened for one reason or another over the years. So, looking at some different options and I feel like I am going to get the Motegi...