GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cemetery

Back in a MK7- Learn me what the cool kids know

Just acquired a 2017 Golf R 6MT a month or two back with full intentions of keeping it stock. After 1000 miles, the slave/TOB went out and was covered under the warranty that was sold with the car. Since the trans was dropped, I opted to throw in a Sachs performance clutch. So since I have the...
  2. Cemetery

Haven't seen someone break this part yet...

Broke the rear knuckle. No idea how. I don't remember hitting a pothole hard or anything. I guess it was possibly a cast defect paired with metal fatigue. Who knows. Popped in a used replacement and new wheel bearing. Just posting because it is astonishing to me this broke.
  3. Cemetery

Top Tier 93 or E-blend with non Top Tier?

Hey all- I am running a '16 GTI APR Stage 2 FBO, and through the summer I was mostly running 93 with the occasional splashes of E-85 to clear up timing through the hot weeks. With winter coming up, that means winter gas blends. I have a top-tier station near me or a speedway with 93 and no...
  4. Cemetery

Help my Wheel Hop Woes

Background: 2016 non-PP GTI 6-speed, APR Stage 2, RSR Clutch, 034 Density line motor/tranny mounts, Powerflex dog bone hybrid mount, Eibach Pro kit, 18x8 Audi Peeler reps with Indy Firehawk 500 tires, VCDS ECS off and starting vibration reduction. I am getting stupid wheel hop at the top of 1st...