GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

WTB: APR MK7 Golf R catback

Looking for a cat back, or if you know how to get one for less than 2k. No sales can be found.
  2. D

No boost after shift, DSG

Same dang problem I have been chasing for last 9 months or more. Nobody can give any advice or help so far. The car: 2016 GTI PP DSG. APR Stage 1 (old tune flashed in 2016/early 2017) and APR DSG tune flashed late 2019. Physically just APR intake. Symptom: Full throttle 22-24lbs of boost in...
  3. D

Portland OR, OEM Austin's with or without Pilot Supersports

Summer wheels from my 16 GTI. The wheels have no curb rash and only one or two very minor scratches on the face. The black marks around the edge is rubber residue and scrubs off. The tires currently on them are Michelin Pilot Super Sports, date code mid 2017 and plenty of life left. 225/40/18. I...
  4. D

Infotainment Crashing

Hey guys I have been searching but I only see people who've had their infotainment die in the first 1000 miles of ownership. My 2016 GTI has 52k miles and recently as in the last 2 months the infotainment system will be slugish and or just crash. As an example today, I drove half hour with...
  5. D

Pendulum question (not inserts or bushings)

Looking at aftermarket dogbones, the actual metal arm not inserts or bushings. ECS makes an all aluminum upgrade, and for $100 more the 034 or APR is steel where it mounts to the trans and aluminum arm. If I'm reading the description right. Is there a benefit to the steel? Is it worth $100? I...
  6. D

034 Dogbone Arm reviews?

I'm looking at adding some dogbone inserts to solve or help my wheel hop. I've seen great reviews of the 034 insert, but they have another kit which is the arm itself in billet and a 2nd insert. This arm and 2nd insert is what I'm looking to hear feedback on. I'm ok with some NVH but I'm curious...
  7. D

Info plaque

Does anyone know where to find the sticker or plaque that's normally in the spare tire well? I pulled the spare and toolkit and the floor is carpeted, there is one cutout where I can see metal but no sticker. I'd have to dissassemble trim to get the carpet up.
  8. D

Noob question about power cut

Hey guys and gals. So most of my life I've dealt with naturally aspirated vehicles so tunes and turbos are relatively new to me. I bought a 2016 GTI PP w/DSG and it came with APR stage 1 and APR intake. When I launch (not using launch control) with moderate throttle to avoid wheel spin, hit...