GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

3SDM 0.06 what tires?

That would be helpful! 19“
  2. B

3SDM 0.06 what tires?

What tires are you running on your 3SDM 0.06 wheels? I’m trying to make a decision on what tires to buy, I don’t want to show to much rim. Any pictures of your wheel and tire set up is much appreciated! thank you
  3. B

CTS or APR downpipe

I’m looking at going Stage 2 soon, I’m curious to know based off anyone’s experience? Would you recommend a CTS catted downpipe ($550) and pay $175 for the APR stage 2 or go APR downpipe ($769) that includes the Stage 2 tune? I’m assuming the APR is a better quality pipe but at the end of the...
  4. B

California Exhaust Options?!

As title, if any...? After doing some reading up on CA exhaust laws, it's not leaving me with much hope! Given the new muffler and 95 dbA level law does this mean I'm restricted to exhausts only with mufflers and comply with the 95 dbA level? I'd like to remain compliant with the CA...
  5. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Oil change APR Stage 1 TCU upgrade Car feels like a completely different animal! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

This is true! Thank you! :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Not sure if this is a stupid question? I’m a recent GTI owner since my lease ended and I’ve never had to actually pay for an oil change since moving to San Diego as the dealership serviced my previous car as part of the lease. Off my own research and having received recommendations I’ve booked...
  8. B

New MK7 Owner San Diego

Hey All, Just picked up my MK7 GTI last week, it's my first VW and I'm loving it! I was very impressed from the get go and it keeps delivering each day! Very happy to finally have a car that I can start modding again, as I've been stuck in a lease for the past 3 years. That being said I'm not...