GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

2019 GTI 6MT Stalling Issue

Got my recall notice in the mail today...I've never had a stall. Worried about what may happen when they eventually update it. I like how my car runs and drives, and it gets great fuel economy. Worried that an update can only make things worse for me. Going to need warranty service soon for...
  2. S

Phone storage?

I've experienced the difficulty in opening the cubby when it was closed tightly on the cord/phone. I think with the right angle plug I will have enough space to avoid the jammed door phenomenon. I've had phone mounts like the Proclip and they worked great, but with Carplay I don't feel the...
  3. S

Phone storage?

Thanks for the replies, folks. I'll check into that VW cable with the right angle plug. That could be the winner.
  4. S

Phone storage?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a setup that allows for a cell phone to be connected to the USB and have the entire phone/cable enclosed in the cubby with the door closed?
  5. S

Undercar view

https://youtu.be/MVtQuq-wfKU
  6. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Added Klii color match inlay for my rear badge on my pure white GTI. Love the look - not sure I like the look of the front yet in pictures...debating.