GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Bounciness on turns?

Way less than 50k. No added weight. Shock sound a bit squeaky when doing the ‘rock back and forth’ test
  2. C

Bounciness on turns?

I don’t see any fluids leaking.
  3. C

Bounciness on turns?

For the past couple weeks I've noticed the car seems to handle - not worse, but... different. The most noticeable change seems to be what feels like 'bounciness' on turns or cracks in pavement. I've looked under the car, don't see any damage, tires don't appear to be out of round, bent, flat...
  4. C

Disable Car-Net with VCDS?

I’ve never gotten emails from VW (AFAIK) but would still like to turn it off. What’s the consensus, surgery or can we code it out?
  5. C

OEM fender audio retrofitted to Base system?

I have the Helix and anything past 40/50% is LOUD to me, not sure why you would need more.
  6. C

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

Same here. Will be in market for a used 2019 unless the 8.5 fixes the ugly.
  7. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Swapped the stock trunk bulb with the DeAutoLED housing replacement... should be stock IMO.
  8. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Ordered the DeAutoLED trunk light upgrade last night.
  9. C

New MK 7.5 Owner from Ford

Congrats, I went from a Fiesta ST to a GTI myself.
  10. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

In Voice prompt settings I see nothing to turn off the confirmation stuff, just beeps and explanations.
  11. C

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Selling a set of stock Potenzas with a little over 3k miles on them, local pickup only for now. $100, Reno/Tahoe area. Willing to drive within reason.
  12. C

Thought I was gone

Wit ha roof rack I’d be set for 95% of situations.
  13. C

Changes are coming

16” all the way.
  14. C

Phone wouldn’t matter? This is the GTI’s software.
  15. C

Phone Q's: How do I disable the voice confirmation prompts? E.g. "Are you sure you want to call X?" Please tell me there's a way. How do I set contacts to order by last instead of first name? Thanks in advance.
  16. C

Where is that setting? If I can change it so I don’t see it every single time I drive that’d be great.
  17. C

Anyone know how to disable the frost warning? VCDS?