GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Thunder2019

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

Canadian tire 😂 JK have you tried Kal tire? Im looking as well, but I have my guy here in Montreal. if you don’t mind me asking, what was the worst looking tire? this was mine
  2. Thunder2019

Tire wear and Golf R alignment concern

So now you got me thinking, if it’s that easy to change the shocks in the rear, maybe I’ll make A project for myself and change the two rears for some aftermarket ones. It would have to wait till spring though.
  3. Thunder2019

it’s a separate unit mounted in the car to keep an eye on them?
  4. Thunder2019

Ya, it’s got its good and bad. cheeper on the pocket cause there are no sensors in the tire but not as accurate.
  5. Thunder2019

Yes I did tell them to look at the strut but my feeling is that is that’s all they did, was look . There was no removing it off the car. I will keep an eye on this weekly to see if or when it does start to leek. I do have a question here about the shock. will or should the shock start to leak...
  6. Thunder2019

Another update guys and well that’s it…..not much 🙄 dealership said that nothing in there books is wrong. Besides the over inflation and well the tires are basically finished, 2 1/2 summers, i was told that the one that was really bad, might have had more air than the others. now it’s not like...
  7. Thunder2019

Who’s 2019 Indium grey R did I just buy?

I have no clue, I’m guessing that’s what okMK is pointing at.
  8. Thunder2019

Who’s 2019 Indium grey R did I just buy?

That it’s not Indium Grey 🤷🏽‍♂️
  9. Thunder2019

Hi guys, just an update I called VW Canada and asked if the shocks would stil be under warranty and they are, under the 4 year new car. I do have an appointment booked this coming Tuesday to have them look at this. thanks to all of you helping me out with this, it is much appreciated 🙌🏾 I’ll...
  10. Thunder2019

I got this car July 3rd 2019, they have been rotated 3 times so it the second time this tire(drivers side) has been on the rear. I do not cross rotate.
  11. Thunder2019

I will try feeling her up 😂 I change my own tires, and the rest of the family 🥵 and I am always looking for leaking struts and I dI’d not see a thing. i will take another look When I get her rear end up 👍🏾
  12. Thunder2019

Totally agree, I do have but now will double check, as we can see, 39 psi is to much lol
  13. Thunder2019

to spec actually, 39 psi. And ya, the other tires look fine. And the rear tires were in the front for the first summer. that was my first thought when I saw the uneven tread wear, but only on the inside like that?
  14. Thunder2019

I hear ya! So hard to find a good dealership today. But why would the inside tread look like it’s jumping?
  15. Thunder2019

Yes, over inflation for sure, thanks to the dealer. As for the tread, it’s nascar depth on the inside lol, outside is 3/32s and inside goes from 3/32s to a big fat 0.
  16. Thunder2019

Hey guys, need some help here. Is this normal??? I had an alignment done in the spring and my rear wheels looked like this by September. I have 37000klm-23000mls on the car but I run winters so maybe half of that on my summers. drivers rear Passenger rear I had another alignment done in...
  17. Thunder2019

Rear full coverage floor mats

I have the tuxmat in all of the cars. Great coverage and easy clean up once you get them out lol, ya it can be a challenge to get them out to clean but I will trade that off any day
  18. Thunder2019

License plate holes front bumper

You guys down to one plate finally?