GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB: OEM VW Mk7 Roof Racks

Looking for a Set of OEM VW Roof racks for Mk7 (4) doors. Anyone let me know Thanks!
  2. A

MST/Racingline R600 ADAPTER KIT Filter

For sale a MST adapter kit for use with the Racingline R600 intake. $65 shipped.
  3. A

WTB: DBV2 Inlet pipe

Want to buy a DBV2 inlet pipe. Anyone with one for sale let me know. Thanks
  4. A

Delete

Looking for any of this intakes for my MK7. CTS turbo IE v2 APR pex .
  5. A

SOLD

Recently Sold.
  6. A

SOLD

For sale a pair of GTI performance package caliper covers. These covers have been discontinued. $60 shipped
  7. A

SOLD

SOLD!
  8. A

SOLD

For sale used Racingline black aluminum Caps for MQB cars, includes Engine oil cap, Brake oil cap and Water tank cap. All 3 for $80 shipped.
  9. A

WTB: APR open Pex intake

Bump
  10. A

WTB: APR open Pex intake

Looking for a used APR open pex intake, if anyone has one for sale let me know. Thanks
  11. A

WTB: 10-12mm 57.1 spacers

I’m looking for set of 10mm and 12mm spacers 57.1 with lug bolts. Preferably in black color. Anyone with a set for sale lmk. Thanks
  12. A

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Probably someone said it before but, has anyone mounted the Clubsport S rotors with this Macan kit? And some photos to see how they look installed
  13. A

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I have this same wheel setup on my PP GTI and i’m about to buy the Macan calipers. This is a great and helpful info. How does it feel when you make a stop compared to oem calipers?
  14. A

Racingline Stage 2 "EVO" Monoblock BBK?

I really liked the way the caliper looks and fits. Thanks for the photos. I found a site getporschesilverspringsparts.com as the cheapest that sold the macan calipers.
  15. A

Also I have the Neuspeed RSE10. 19x8 et45. I guess the must fit well (macan) on this wheel setup. I’m really not a fan of spacers.
  16. A

how do you compare the braking of these Macan calipers compared to the PP? They fit without any issues? What type of pads are the best DD for this calipers. I saw ISweep offers a wide variety depending the use it given to the car.