GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

OEM Austins from my 2017 GTI S. Some scratches here and there. One rim is slightly curbed. Tires are 3x 225/40 Hancooks (I think the stock tires from when I bought the car) 1x 225/40 Federal Steel Series (nail in one of the stock tires after I purchased the car. Decent to good tread left on all...
  2. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

OEM Austins from my 2017 GTI S. Some scratches here and there. One rim is curbed. Tires are 3x 225/40 Hancooks (I think the stock tires from when I bought the car) 1x 225/40 Federal Steel Series (nail in one of the stock tires after I purchased the car. Decent to good tread left on all...
  3. S

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

It's DSG. Launching at 3.5k. I have traction control changed with obd11 to ESC Sport/ESC Off and always run with ESC Sport. ESC off just felt like it spun forever but that was on my bad tires before. Maybe I need to turn ESC fully off and let the new summer tires do their job?
  4. S

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Trying to gauge how much I should be expecting out of my car in it's current form. GTI S Non-PP - IS20 - Stage 2 APR Everything - 91 trash gas - No weight reduction/fat driver. Just put on new Indy 500s but still running on a shitty farming road and having traction issues at launch. Is this...
  5. S

[Delete Thread - Wrong part identified]

Edit: It appears I was searching for the wrong part. Please delete.
  6. S

FS: VCDS HEX-NET Enthusiast Wireless/USB

Edit: SOLD
  7. S

FS: VCDS HEX-NET Enthusiast Wireless/USB

Edit: SOLD
  8. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yup, that's why I gave it a shot. Just wish that data was available before I tried some of the other options :( For reference: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55382 is the thread I'm sure Gti jake is referring to and why I decided to try this setup. Really good testing and...
  9. S

After a handful of different intake/elbow/TIP combinations, I think I've finally settled on the MST TIP/elbow with a modified stock airbox setup. https://www.mst-performance.com/products/vw-mk710 Removed the airbox snow guard. Swapped the filter with an aFe dry filter. Cut out the driver...
  10. S

Another 5k on the clock. Time to freshen up.
  11. S

With a little help from the homies at Watercooled Racing Development in Roseville, CA:
  12. S

Not sure what maps it's actually required for, but it takes 30 seconds to connect to the afr wire with the provided posi-tap. At the very least, it allows you to see the afr readings on the display screen. Do like the instructions suggest and pull the sleeve back on the wires at the plug, so if...
  13. S

Finally installed the Ultimate Racing downpipe. Pretty easy install process overall. Some parts are a pain in the ass without an extra pair of hands. This is how a fat guy works underneath his car.
  14. S

Working on hard wiring my dash cam to the driver side fuse box. I pop open the side cover and find this little module tapped in to the wiring. I'm assuming it's the APR Plus software but just wanted to confirm.
  15. S

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yeah I'll be tapping into the 12V fuse. Just wanted to make sure. I'm paranoid about electrical stuff.
  16. S

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Getting ready to hardwire a dashcam to the fuse box on the driver side. Do I need to disconnect the battery before removing/installing a 10A fuse that is in a switched/not-constant slot?
  17. S

Gloss black side mirror caps and VW emblems. Euro style front vanity plate (idea shamelessly stolen from fourm user 1za h4).
  18. S

Replaced the stock spark plugs with the RS7s and then took the car out for a spin on the back roads. Having fun playing with the Dragy app. Best 1/4 so far is 13.9. The beat up roads around here don't help with the already terrible traction I get in 1st gear :mad: