GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. barf

Check out MyVWPart.com - free shipping over $99 on OEM

Just received front brake pads for $110 that VW lists for $161. Free shipping plus no sales tax. I ordered them a week ago.
  2. barf

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Works great! It just paid for itself by not having to go to the APR dealer.
  3. barf

If I decide to trade in my 2019 GTI for a Mk8.5, can I continue to use this? I assume I would need to pay for the new Mk8.5 tune. Are there any additional fees?
  4. barf

I am an existing customer. Is there a fee to use this? Does the TCU require its own device? Thanks
  5. barf

NGK Version of Stock Spark Plug

I believe the 94833 is equivalent to the stock plug. 95125 is a good replacement. I use them. Gap to 0.028" and can lower to 0.024" if misfiring.
  6. barf

New to me 2021 GTI - Do I need TPMS for winter wheels/tires?

No TPMS sensors. Computer does it based on wheel revolutions being all equal.
  7. barf

Just found out my car used to have a tune

The four local APR tuners I checked with charge $130-150 to add, change or remove a tune.
  8. barf

FS: Cobb Accessport V3 Stage 1 + DSG - 500 shipped

Cobb charges like 70% of the retail price to unlock it. Cable might be worth $50. If a car is totaled and a letter from the insurance company is provided, Cobb only charges a small fee. Don't know if that can be faked...
  9. barf

FS: COBB Accessport w/ DSG support and EQT tunes

Yes, ready to go.
  10. barf

FS: SL1 Macchina A0 clone

SOLD Purchased from switchleg1 in June. Works fine but case separated after a few weeks. Said he used E-6000 to glue it so probably avoid that. $50 shipped including Paypal fee.
  11. barf

FS: COBB Accessport w/ DSG support and EQT tunes

Selling a Cobb AP3-VLK-002-DSG in like new condition. Purchased from EQT 9/21. This supports Cobb's new Flex Fuel Upgrade Kit. For 2015-2021 GTI (MK7/MK7.5), 2019-2021 Jetta GLI (A7), 2015-2020 Audi A3 (8V) and 1.8T vehicles including base Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack and Audi FWD. See map notes...
  12. barf

Air compressor recommendation.

My Dewalt 15 gallon has been good to me.
  13. barf

FS JB4 $275 OBO

This still for sale?
  14. barf

Intermittent Cruise Control Error Fix?

Your last PM said: I just got my car back from the dealer and they were able to resolve the issue. They have started my car 30+ times to make sure the light is staying off. They said that they did a full flash reset of the modules and that it fixed it. I’ll post my service logs here once I...
  15. barf

Intermittent Cruise Control Error Fix?

You ever get this fixed? What was it?
  16. barf

FS: SuperPro 22mm Rear Sway Bar

SOLD Selling a used SuperPro RC0033RZ-22 solid 22mm 2-way adjustable rear sway bar. Bushings look good. You will need grease. $130 shipped including Paypal fee.
  17. barf

Cobb Accessport WITH DSG unlock EQT stg 1 and Startified DSG $700

What year GTI? What other tunes?
  18. barf

MK 7.5 Rear GTI logo placement

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/rear-gti-emblem.400464/#post-7819082
  19. barf

Glovebox Lock Retrofit

Good to know. Thanks
  20. barf

Glovebox Lock Retrofit

Anyone out there with an extra #1 wafer you can mail me? I need to replace a #4 and just swap the other two. My local locksmith does not carry them. Thanks