GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Selling my JB4 w/bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI $175 firm. Los Angeles.

Selling my JB4 w/Bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI for $175. Located in the Westside of LA. Works flawless.
  2. N

JB4 w/blutooth $175 SoCal Mk7.5 GTI

Selling my JB4 w/Bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI for $175. Located in the Westside of LA. Works flawless.
  3. N

Speeding ticket...help suggestions?

Ugh, got a 54 in a 35 speeding ticket this morning going to work 2 blocks from my Apt. Anyone have any suggestions to try and fight it? I pulled out on to Wilshire Blvd (giant main street) and accelerated to keep pace with traffic and within 500 ft was snagged. I didn't do anything crazy...
  4. N

Downpipe swap question...

Would an Ultimate racing downpipe from my 2018 GTI fit a AWD 2020 VW Arteon sedan?
  5. N

Planning a road trip from LA to Jackson Hole, Wyoming....how does the GTI fare in Winter?

I'm debating to drive my 2018 GTI Autobahn stage 2 up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and worried that it might suck too much with FWD in winter conditions. I love driving my GTI, any feedback is appreciated. I know some will say get an R. My current options are my GTI or my girlfriend's 2014...
  6. N

LA area shops to get downpipe installed?

Anyone know good shops in LA area to get a downpipe installed for reasonable cost? I'd do it myself, but live in Apt. I live in Westwood.
  7. N

Stage 2 and warranty question...

I've got a 2018 with JB4 and about to add a catted downpipe..if I need warranty work would it be best to just uninstall DP to keep warranty debates in the clear?
  8. N

Downpipe install cost?

Just curious before I call around, what is the going rate that you've found for a shop to install a downpipe keeping cat-back? I don't have a ramps, so figured I'd let a shop put it on.
  9. N

AFE air filter?

I've read some good reviews on the AFE air filter....will that void my warranty instead of using VW spec? Thoughts appreciated. Thanks.
  10. N

Stage 2 question..

I have a JB4 installed and putting on a catted downpipe. Running 91oct here in CA, anything I have to do other than bolting up and running the car? Thanks for any feedback.
  11. N

JB4 plus IS38 turbo with 91octane....

JB4 plus downpipe and IS38 turbo with 91octane....how fast do you think I might trap in quarter mile?
  12. N

Quietest Downpipe?

Looking to go to Stage 2 and would love to keep my car as quiet as possible with the new downpipe, yet get the boost in power. What recommendations are there on the quietest downpipe? Thanks.
  13. N

Lost to a Bentley Bentayga

Humming along in my 18 GTI DSG with a JB4 and a dude in a Bentely Bentayga SUV rolls up off a light. I was not gonna try from a dig, but got his attention from a roll and we went.....hung with him for a few seconds and then he pulled away pretty quick. Not sure Stage 2 or switching to a Golf R...
  14. N

Can JB4 used for 2018 GTI work for 2018 Golf R?

Can my JB4 used for 2018 GTI work for 2018 Golf R?
  15. N

Android Auto Help

My Android Auto is suddenly sporadically not working. Worked great for last 8 months and I'm on current new version of software. Same phone Galaxy S10+ and same chord......yet now it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. Any thoughts? I tried resetting phone and turning radio on and...
  16. N

91 Octane Performance Options

I've currently only got a JB4 on my car (no bolt ons) and the mod/speed bug gnaws at me. Being in CA with emissions and 91 octane gas, what options do I have? Will a downpipe with Cat pass smog? How can I push pass the 300 whp mark? Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
  17. N

How to make car fast on 91 Octane?

I have a JB4 and like it a lot, but stuck on 91 octane here in CA. Besides JB4, what has anyone done to get the car trap in the 110+ range without having to use fuel additives?
  18. N

Sunroof relief!

So I've had my 2018 GTI Autobahn for 2 months now and the dreaded sunroof squeak started as soon as the temps started dropping. It was so bad that I really began to second guessed my purchase decision. Thanks to some of the members here, I got 100% relief through $5 worth of velcro strips...
  19. N

Decision time...JB4 vs. APR..

I'm at 500 miles on my 2018 GTI DSG and was curious what quarter mile MPH I could get with either of these and why you believe I should do one vs. other? I know their is lots to search on this forum, but never really found true back to back or race comparisons. I know I would likely lose...
  20. N

Sunroof creaking

My 390 mile 2018 GTI sunroof just had it's first creaking sound today. It's the first day of it being a little colder(low 60s) at night in LA and driving to dinner I noticed a creaking sound from my sunroof when I went over some dips and bumps. Is this normal for a new GTI? I just came from...