GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Retrofit: Lane Assist MK7 VCDS help

I was able to download. Went through the steps. I am still coming up with a few codes. Instrument clusters stats "Lane assist not available" Log:
  2. O

Link is protected, no access. Could you send the file in a PM?
  3. O

Do I just wait for Xagico to give permission to download once I submit?
  4. O

I've been searching as well. I thought I saw a good DIY on the coding a while back. Coming up empty.
  5. O

I think I was able to fix 131671, connector was not seated. Cleared and rescanned A5: 3 Faults Found, down from 5. 1123699 - Databus U1121 00 [009] - Missing Message [New feature! Extended UDS fault detail is only supported by current gen. interfaces] Confirmed...
  6. O

That is correct. To pins 5 and 6 on the ACC radar connector.
  7. O

I was able to calibrate the steering angle sensor. New log attached.
  8. O

2017 MK7 Golf Sportwagen w/ factory ACC. Retrofit Lane assist camera (windshield, harness, etc.) Wiring configured into CANBUS module and ACC. Lane assist camera was calibrated. Running into an error after programing VCDS. Display states Lane Assist Not Available when trying to select/activate...
  9. O

Rain sensor and lane camera wiring assistance

Looking for a little assistance with wiring with two retrofits. Rain sensor power - Current track 200. Is the connection point at the fuse box (SC8) or at A1 (where is this located)? See attached wiring diagram Lane camera power - Current track 1 and/or 4. Is the connection point at the fuse...
  10. O

WTB: 18" VW Preston Wheels

WTB set of (4) four Preston 18" wheels. Located in NY.
  11. O

WTB: Helix Soundbox, used or new

WTB: Helix Soundbox, used or new. Located in NY.