GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mmdb

Audiofrog UMI-1 USB Measurement Interface - RTA )

Since I’m hanging up the hat for car audio my test equipment is up for sale. This unit is already calibrated and ready to go. Pm me if you have any questions.
  2. mmdb

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Ohlins Road And Track Coilover Suspension Kit SKU: OHLVWSMT21 (MQB Chassis) - Golf R Spring Rates - $1200 (92683)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Lightly used 30-40k miles. They've never seen the track and only used on public roads. Have never used these on a canyon. Perfect working condition. Located in 92683, but willing to split shipping. Priced to sell as these are taking up space! PM me if you have any...
  3. mmdb

FS: Stoptech St60 Trophy front brakes 380mm 2-piece rotor (lightly used) with new track pads - located 92683 - $1800 picked up / $2000 shipped

As stated lightly used. Never tracked or abused. Used for daily commute. No major scoring in rotors. comes with brand new track pads as well as stock pads. Stock pads have a lot of miles left of usage. comes with stainless lines, brackets and all things to bolt up to your mqb. (Add 3% if via...
  4. mmdb

Sold

Sold
  5. mmdb

Anyone want my pods, kicks or my subwoofer box? Just pay for shipping or pick up in 92683.

I spent a lot of time building and tuning these things. I'm not a pro, but I've built several custom fiberglass enclosures over my lifetime. LMK if you're interested. You can traverse through my journey here. LMK if you're interested or have questions. Hope to find a good home for these...
  6. mmdb

SOLD SOLD SOLD FS: Nav-TV Zen V - Audiophile quality - Convert your fender into an active system - $480

Used it for my 3 way system (active). Produced some amazing sounds using this thing. Recommended if you're try to get the best out of your audio system. The ZEN-V allows the seamless addition of aftermarket amplifiers into compatible vehicles, delivering audiophile-quality sound without...
  7. mmdb

FS: Verkline MQB Rear Trailing Arm Kit Audi RS3 S3 A3 8V Golf Mk7 Seat ($720 shipped)

Used for 5k miles or so. Hasn't seen much use... no track days, no canyons, etc. In great condition. Selling the R. PM me with questions. FIRM on price. Verkline's AD: Anti-squat suspensions are used to reduce body squat by altering the rear suspension so that the forces resulting from...
  8. mmdb

AMS Downpipe - $500 (+ split shipping) - Located 92683

Used for a stage 3 setup. Great unit, no issues. Getting rid of the car so this is up for sale. PM me if you have any questions.
  9. mmdb

KW DCT Cancellers ($180) + Neuspeed Endlinks ($160) - Split shipping

All working order. No issues.
  10. mmdb

BMW F80 M3 vs Audi RS3 8V vs Audi RS3 8Y

I'd like to hear some thoughts bout owners who've had/have the cars entitled. Any reason why you like it or dislike? I know the Audi 8Y RS3 might be hard to come by, but I figure I'd try to get feedback if possible. IMO I figure the F80 M3 might be the funnest out of the cars to drive given...
  11. mmdb

UM Haldex Tune MK7R - Trade me your working Haldex $380

Let's trade haldex units. i have the UM tune on mine for your oem working factory haldex unit! http://www.unitedmotorsport.net/products/haldex-software/
  12. mmdb

FS: Stoptech BBK ST-60 Trophy 380mm 2 Piece Rotor - $2600

No scoring or grooving in rotors and in Very good condition. Seals are very good conditions. These brakes were never overheated or abused nor did they ever see a track day. Pads (stoptech street) bout 40% left. I'll also throw in a new set of track pads (will post up photos soon). Two price...
  13. mmdb

SOLD!!!!! FS: MK7 Golf R - PowerValve (UK) Catback Valved Exhaust (No Drone) - Located SoCal (92683)

Update Price: Very good condition. Sounds amazing and screams when the valve opens up. Fitament very good along with finish. I ran 3" all the way back and had 0 drone on the highway at cruising speeds or accelerating up hill. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks! Local pick up...
  14. mmdb

FS: CSF Aux Radiator (Golf R) - Good condition - $300

As title states. Used it for 5k miles. Selling it since I'm parting the car.
  15. mmdb

SOLD!!

SOLD!!
  16. mmdb

WTB: Golf R Brakes (FRONT) - Calipers (rotors/pads optional)

Looking to go back to stock. I have a bbk I'd like to remove and need the OEM ones. LMK if you have them!
  17. mmdb

United Motorsports - Haldex Performance Software (MK7 Golf R) - Swap with yours ($400)

As the title states. I would need your Haldex controller and will swap with mine. I can provide this thread with the screenshot of the tune via OBDEleven when I get around to figuring out where to pull that info from. Anyhow, I'd like to swap with someone who has an up-to-date Haldex version...
  18. mmdb

FS: Golf R - Girodisc Rear 2-Piece Rotors (used - very good condition)

No major grooves or run-ins (check photo). Used for less than 10 miles with street pads. Never seen a track day or aggressive driving. Thick or as thick as the new rotors I used to replace these due to removing mods to sell my car. Asking: $480 (located in southern california 92683)
  19. mmdb

WTB: Golf R - OEM Radiator (main & passenger side)

LMK if you have them. Putting my car back to stock to sell eventually.
  20. mmdb

Golf R: WaveTrac REAR with Diff (no haldex unit) by PowerZone (Located in Socal)

Looking to line up a buyer prior to removing the rear diff on my R. This diff was installed by PowerZone over in Europe and used bout 15k miles or so. This unit definitely helps power your car out of corners and helps with rotation. You can check out my review in this THREAD. This unit will...