GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sportymk7

DQ381 Clutch control issues. (help)

Per title, after installing deka 1100HD clutches running into an issue on K1 (odd gears) shifting harsh, 1st gear not engaging clutches off a stop unless high throttle input, and sometimes opening the clutch pack randomly while cruising in odd gears. Trying to rule out mech at this point. no...
  2. sportymk7

TPC770 Golf R vs Pure800 340i ( re run )

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoSnOlYOHGB/ Golf - SneekyTuned/ TPC770/ Bolt-ons/ e85 340i - SubParTuning/ Pure800/ Bolt-ons/ e85/ WR/ Max effort stock trans
  3. sportymk7

TPC770 Golf R vs Pure800 340i

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoIJKNcuCcM/ 7.5 R - SneekyTuned / TPC770 / Bolt ons / e85 340i - MarinTuned / Pure800 / Bolt ons / e85
  4. sportymk7

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Stock motor TPC770 7.5R 3400lb with driver. 34psi
  5. sportymk7

TPC770 7.5 R vs 700whp Procharged 5.0's - 750whp Procharged Corvette's & More

Boost values are holding pressure. All logs are private at the moment.
  6. sportymk7

TPC770 7.5 R vs 700whp Procharged 5.0's - 750whp Procharged Corvette's & More

Have not posted on here in a minute, honestly forgot. Mod list is in YT description
  7. sportymk7

TPC20 Gti Vs turbo camaro, GT500 & more

i have the build list link in the description on the YT video
  8. sportymk7

it’s 183 according to Z06 owner as well as accounting for tire size difference
  9. sportymk7

Turboparts Canada turbo thread

posting a run with -1200 d/a and 30° temps is like measuring your dick from behind your balls. also to add, if that’s a MQB car why haven’t you posted anything about being the quickest M/T for at least the 60-130 category. you’re just about the only person here that’s saying my data is faked...
  10. sportymk7

11. sportymk7

god you really have no sense do you. https://www.instagram.com/p/CKTmMF5n3N-/?igshid=ab4tp9o0w6n1 here’s a link that shows the time stamp on my dash cam with the 7.64 60-130 run. not my fault that my car is quicker than others, being a manual shouldn’t make my car class any different from a...
  12. sportymk7

you sound like a bitch trying to guilt trip a company into giving you a product. “if you give me x, ill make sure no one talks badly about you again” - BadHomebre760
  13. sportymk7

which results are fake? reason i ask is most of the results he’s posted here is/are my data. i read somewhere that they tried to enlarge the turbine size on the JB turbo and after a couple thousand miles it would throw itself into the exhaust housing and snap. which ive read has since been...
  14. sportymk7

it can run high 10’s and will. being a manual car takes a little more effort than a DSG car at the strip. Not driving that far for a race that won’t really be a race. If you want to online race me, beat my 60-130. 7.64 is the number.
  15. sportymk7

73 car dragy and slip just to show. if you use general rule. you need to include my 2-3 shift in the 60-130. which unfortunately lowers the time to a 8.3-8.5 on average.
  16. sportymk7

rear seats and spare. everything else is still there
  17. sportymk7

so, general rule is, seeing any given 60-130 shows how any car would accel in a given speed. with this known, you can get a rough estimate of a trap speed range. for example if you go on dragy and look through 60-130 times for let’s say the Rs3’s; all their 60-130 runs are correlated to a trap...
  18. sportymk7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJx4L2ndjX/?igshid=1a18t0rwjuzq4 not completely up to date but regardless car makes 463whp. weight is the biggest advantage i have over the higher hp golfs.
  19. sportymk7

yes, you use math and general rule of thumb. i’m not spraying anymore, would you like a full interior shot before i go and do a quicker 60-130?