GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Anyone trade their mk7 for something more comfortable?

Don't know if I'm just getting old but I'm getting tired of my MK7's rough suspension. In stock form it's rougher than lowered cars I've had in the past. Suspension is all stock besides a 034 RSB and 245/40/18 tires. Anyone trade for something more comfortable. If so, which car? I'm having a...
  2. S

Tire pressure for 245/40/18's?

I've seen the charts that have been posted and have come up with 32 psi but seems extremely low and even looks like it when done. I've settled on 34 psi but noticed my MPG have noticeably dropped as well compared to stock. Those of you with the same sized tires, which PSI works best for you...
  3. S

Oval exhaust tips?

Seen a few pics online but am wondering if any of you have them installed on your car, if so where'd you purchase them and what size?
  4. S

Smoked Dynamic Turn Signals for Side Mirrors

Waited 3 months for these only to find out they sent the wrong color (i wanted clear). These are smoked almost looks like a matte black. Brand new. $35 Shipped
  5. S

18x8.5 with 245/40/18 on stock height pics?

Would like to see some examples and which tire brand. Definitely like the look of michelins but not sure if it's in the budget.
  6. S

Will the Maxton Mk7.5 R Spoiler extension fit a GTI?

https://blackforestindustries.com/products/maxton-design-mk7-5-golf-r-rear-spoiler-extension?variant=9628054585388&currency=USD&utm_campaign=gs-2019-07-30&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAjw8NfrBRA7EiwAfiVJpe4fhT17TJoldHsxS7Myufk8Z4y5KyvHhAgPUAxvR8icX_gV0JcxgxoCStIQAvD_BwE...
  7. S

Does the MK7 generate more wind noise than other cars?

I've gotten my driver side window seals replaced and still hear some wind noise right about where the windshield meets the roof line. I'm starting to think the mk7 just has more wind noise compared to other cars because when i crack my window on the highway it is a lot louder than other cars as...
  8. S

Eds or other aftermarket mk7.5 headlights bounce?

My S headlights with an HID kit bounce all over the place with any road imperfection and its driving me crazy. Those of you with Eds or aftermarket mk7.5 headlights, do you have the same experience? I'd only consider the upgrade if it isn't the case.
  9. S

WTB: OEM AUDI BBS CH 18"

Looking for a clean set, located in the bay area, CA. Let me know how much you're looking to get. Thanks
  10. S

MK7.5 Maxton V2 Front Lip - $175 NEW Shipped / DeAutoKey H7RC HID Kit - $120 Shipped

I have a brand new textured black (not glass) Maxton V2 Front Lip for Mk7.5 (2018+) GTI for sale. I decided not to install it and it is still in the packaging. I waited over 3 months for it and if you were to purchase it now from ECS you'd have to wait until late June. SOLD Also have a...
  11. S

Anyone running the VWR Springs/Strut kit?

Just noticed these went on sale and are a good price for a spring/strut package. I know a lot of you run the springs but does anyone have any reviews of the kit...
  12. S

Helix dongle or car audio upgrade in bay area?

Looking to either buy a helix subwoofer or pay a local shop to upgrade my sound system. Does anyone have a dongle that they could lend or know of any dealerships that won't rip me off? I wouldn't mind paying for the install if it isn't too much. The helix subwoofer is looking to cost 500, if i...
  13. S

Norcal suspension shop?

Does anyone have good experiences with shops in the bay area for suspension work? How much did they charge you? Price / quality are important. My MK7.5 is my first german car so this is all new to me.
  14. S

Is my window lock button faulty?

I may be losing it but when my window lock button is pressed and illuminated I'm still able to move my windows up/down. The far left button in the pic: Am i missing something or is my button not working properly?
  15. S

Has anyone tried H&R OE Springs with Stock Shocks?

I just bought my 2018 GTI and would like a small drop. I've seen some members through searches running the HR OE springs with B8's but haven't seen any reviews with stock struts. I figure since my car only has 200 miles on it my struts would last a while with the mild drop. Also, are the...