GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB: Precision Raceworks Stage 3 LPFP preinstalled

Looking to buy a Precision Raceworks Stage 3 LPFP preinstalled in the basket/bucket.
  2. A

LED power module question

So had water get in to my headlight housing last week, and filled up the LED module on the bottom. Model number for it is 4G0907697F. After doing some searching there is one nearby that is 4G0907697D. Question is if they are interchangeable. Anyone have any info on these?
  3. A

APR Stage 2 going to EQT turbo & tune

To all that this may apply to, I’m currently on APR stage 2 93 octane high torque tune and am wanting to get into the EQT Vortex turbo and EQT 93 octane tune and DSG tune. Has anyone completed this and have any comments, other than the obvious “it’s faster, makes more power” basic comment” (lol)?
  4. A

WTB: EQT Vortex turbo, COBB Accessport

Wanting to buy an EQT Vortex (preferably XL) turbo and Cobb Accessport for 2016 Golf GTI DSG.
  5. A

Stock Intercooler and stock charge pipes

Up for sale is a complete stock intercooler and all stock pipes. Lola went in and got a Mishimoto IC and pipes a few months ago. All has been well, so selling these. Feel free to PM me a price. Buyer pays shipping and fees. Shipping from 76006 (Arlington, TX). Local pickup is also...
  6. A

MK7 Start/Stop Button cover

I saw this about a year ago, and for the life of me can’t find it again. It’s a flip up cover for the start/stop button so that you don’t/can’t push it without lifting up the cover. Anyone seen it or know where it is on the inter webs? Greatly appreciated!
  7. A

Rear sway bar and end links

Dear all, About to purchase a rear sway bar, but they (sales) mentioned that I should upgrade the end links from stock. Looking at the APR rear sway bar. Thoughts? Actual evidence?
  8. A

VCDS/VAGCOM logging questions

Curious question: I have the OBDeleven, and can pull "live" data, but it's in ~500ms (read 1/2 second) intervals. Does VCDS allow to poll faster data rates, and log it in to a file to do post data compiling (graphing, etc)?
  9. A

Help figuring out what wheels these are

Need help: got these, but still trying to figure out what these are. We thought they were TSW, but the center where the bolts go don’t match at all.
  10. A

Exhaust smell in cabin upon full throttle

Yeah, this one is a weird one. So i've got a '16 GTI Autobahn w/PP. This seems to persist regardless of tune or not. Upon full throttle or close to it (85% or higher) i will get some exhaust smell that comes in the cabin whether recirculating air is on or off. Can't seem to figure out whats...
  11. A

FS: Stock intake up to the turbo inlet elbow

What the title says. All the items from the front of the car (intake-wise) up to the turbo inlet elbow for sale.
  12. A

WTB OBDEleven/OBD11

Exactly what the title says. Message me!
  13. A

Logging/customization options

Hey all! I’m picking everyone’s minds about types of logging (real time views, data retention for later analytics), and long coding (customizing) without breaking the bank. Either thru iPhone or Windows/Mac is the only real stipulation, as I don’t own or want to purchase an android (unless...
  14. A

APR Stage 1 ecu & tcu VS Unitronic Stage 1+ ecu & stage 1 tcu: choices choices choice

APR Stage 1 ecu & tcu VS Unitronic Stage 1+ ecu & stage 1 tcu: choices choices choice To everyone: APR or Unitronic? Benefits of APR: - known brand, great service downside: - prices - have to go to shop to modify (if needed or upgrading) Benefits of Unitronic: - cheaper (when bundled...